MyMedia - Download Manager
By Alexander Sludnikov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyMedia allows you to freely download videos, songs, images and documents right to your device, like in a real browser!
MyMedia is absolutely free and allows you to download without any limits. View your files anywhere and anytime. MyMedia is compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Great browsing experience which enables you to find the files you need easily.
- Tabbed browsing, full screen mode, bookmarks, history management and much more!
- Download files just by holding your finger on a link. Alternatively, if you want to download from a specific url, just type it in the address bar and the download will begin.
- All the files are downloaded simultaneously and there is no limitation on the number of files that can be downloaded.
- Supports background downloads.
- Resumable downloads.
- Manage your downloads by creating folders. You can move your files between folders, rename or delete them.
- Open files you downloaded in MyMedia in other apps. This will enable you, for example, to open a video you downloaded in a video editing app or a document in a document reader.
- Open files from other apps in MyMedia. For example you can extract the contents of a zip or rar file of other apps with MyMedia.
- View the images you download in a special album. You can easily edit and export them.
- Handles zip/rar files
- Play all video format that are support by your iPhone.
- Save videos to your camera roll.
- View videos in external display
- AirPlay support
Listen to Music
- Play all audio formats that are supports by your iPhone.
- Play your tracks in a playlist.
- The Music player presents the album artwork that is played
- Ability to play music sequentially in the background.
- AirPlay support
Export your Files
- Supports iTunes USB file sharing
- Supports AirDrop
- Transfer files using your WIFI network (HTTP File Sharing)
- Upload your files to dropbox
- Send your files via Email.
- Enable private browsing
- Enable passcode lock.
What's New in Version 3.51
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Great app! But..
I love this app, it's perfect and you can listen to music anywhere and anytime. I only have a few problems. My major problem is that when I open the app, the website I use to download music doesn't come up. It's set as my home browser but nothing happens. It's in the URL box, but I try to click refresh yet nothing happens. This happened to a friend of mine and he deleted and re installed MyMedia but he had to download songs again. I wish I could do that but I have over 500 songs and it'll take an eternity to download them again. Please fix this problem! And also, whenever I'm at school and don't have wifi but want to listen to music, a pop up saying that I'm offline keeps coming up and it takes me about two minutes just to finally get it closed. I keep pressing "ok" but it just keeps coming up. It's really annoying! The other problems about going straight to the App Store when you open the app and also about the ads, I don't mind them anymore since I've gotten use to them. Just please fix the first problem especially because now it's going to take longer for me to download music since I have to get to the website through google!
its good but has a major downfall
i was having problems with downloading songs because every time id even open the browser it would take me straight to the app store so i would buy something! i had constant pop ups asking me to "go look at jelly splash" or something and if i hit cancel instead of ok it would just keep coming back instantly until i hit ok. I actually really do like the app itself and how once you download music, you can listen to it anywhere. but these ads make it really complicated so i removed the ads for 0.99 cents... the only ad it removed was the one by the search bar. The app ads still come up constantly and thats pathetic and it really irritatese me because
i really would like to download music and use this app, but i really cant because it always re-directs me to the app store. Something needs to be done about that, & after that is fixes, i would give it a five star.
almost a perfect music app ..
i absolutely love this app ! at first it is difficult to use, but it's really easy when you get used to it . the only con of this app is that every time i press on the search bar it takes me to an app !! it's REALLY annoying and sometimes i'm too lazy to download a song bc it takes SO long . this needs to be fixed okay . sometimes it even takes me to porn sites . pls fix this ! other than that, great app and i reccomend this to everyone .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.51
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Hebrew, Russian
- Seller: Alexander Sludnikov
- © Alexander Sludnikov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free From Ads$0.99
- Save to Camera Roll$0.99
- Upload to Dropbox$0.99