MyMedRec is a portable up to date health record that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your healthcare. It keeps track of the medicines that you and your family members are taking and many other elements related to your health. Use it to remind you when to take a dose and when to refill your prescription. With MyMedRec all of your important health information is saved in one easily accessible place.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada’s leading health care associations as a safe and smart way to help you get the most out of your medicines.
Use My MedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to your self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family’s health information
• Easily add entries to your iPhone’s calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided by an optional separate password and all of your data being encrypted when you lock your phone with a passcode
My MedRec was developed with input from the following leading health care associations:
• Rx&D (Canada’s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies)
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
• The Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada (ISMP Canada)
Updated about us
Ratings and Reviews
This app looks good, but after I entered my basic profile information, I began to try to enter my physicians. The app allows you to use your contacts to enter your physician information in theory, but in practice once you get into the contacts from the app there is no way to select the physician. Each time you try to import the physician information from your contacts you are stuck in contacts and cannot go back to the app. I did not go any further and deleted the app for now. I hope I can try it again as soon as this bug is fixed.
Nice clean app, but one feature I need it doesn't support: dose reminders every other day.
It's only me, it keeps wanting me to add more people. Can't even get into the medication part!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.