myMedtronic Connect is from Medtronic, the leading innovator in helping people with diabetes live longer, healthier lives. This on-the-go support tool is perfect for anyone who uses a Medtronic insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor (CGM). With myMedtronic Connect, you can order supplies and accessories, access helpfultips and explanations, set reminders, and prepare for travel. You can even get the latest posts from the Medtronic blog The LOOP.
*To link your MiniMed® pump and continuous glucose monitoring sensor to your iPhone® or iPod touch®, download the MiniMed Connect app, available now. You will need the MiniMed Connect uploader to use the app. Visit medtronicdiabetes.com/MMC or call 888-680-5905 to order the MiniMed Connect uploader today.
Key features of myMedtronic Connect:
• Order supplies and accessories from the Medtronic online store
• Access video tutorials
• Troubleshoot alarms and alerts
• Prepare to travel with helpful tips and a travel checklist
• Learn about correct infusion set placement and site rotation, as well as other tips for using your infusion sets in the new All About Infusion Sets
• Set reminder alerts for infusion sets, BGs, sensors, and supply orders—or you can customize your own
• Use the new Infusion Site Tracker to assist with scheduling and tracking your infusion site placement and rotation
• Save your pump settings for basal rates, bolus, sensor, and utilities
• Get the latest from The LOOP, the Medtronic blog that offers timely content about living with diabetes and managing it with technology.
Minor changes and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many crashes
I have attempted to use this app multiple times since I started using a Medtronic pump last year after taking a 2 year break. Each time I have tried to use this app I always end up deleting it because it crashes. To start, every time I open the app I am immediately met with an error message that reads "Warning Network is not reachable." When I try to update my Pump Settings in the "Actions" category, it crashes and none of what I enter is saved. I would like to use this app and its features because I do work a full time job and am very active, so the reminder this app can send to alert me to remember to change my insertion site would be extremely helpful. I believe this app could be good, but it just needs a lot of work to fix whatever bugs cause it to crash so frequently.
Horrible mainstream establishment product
We were forced by our doctor to get the Medtronic CGM along with our insulin pump for my son. We had been using another company's which worked flawlessly. This med Medtronic equipment is antiquated, poorly designed, with horrible support. Not once were we able to get the equipment working properly, countless calls to tech-support as well as reaching out to the sales rep proved useless. It's very disappointing that such inferior equipment is forced upon innocent patients.
Works as advertised for me.
Just got the connect system with new 530g pump. The app has a few bugs (mainly moving in and out of Bluetooth range), but it does what it is supposed to and looks nice as well. The day I can give myself a bolus via an iPhone app, that will be my holy grail.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Medtronic, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.