MyMemo - Customisable and educational matching game for kids
By App Family AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyMemo lets you create custom matching games for teaching purposes (or for fun) using your own pictures, audio, and text. You can even create decks of cards where different images constitute a pair!
The flexibility of MyMemo opens up many educational possibilities. For example:
- Ask children to make their own deck based on a certain theme, e.g. seasons, colors, objects, etc.
- Create decks where the audio recordings give fun little instructions relevant to the image, e.g. “bark like a dog three times”.
- Create split decks with items that rhyme with each other.
- Teach upper case and lower case alphabets with split deck.
MyMemo is designed by preschool teachers to meet their needs for flexibility and customization. Features:
- Create personal decks by adding pictures, sounds, or text
- Define pairs using same image or pairs using different images
- Play with 6, 8, 12, 16 or 20 cards
- Four built-in decks and five audio languages
- Intuitive child-friendly controls
- Child proof settings and edit lock mode
- Support for iTunes file sharing
For a full list of features and a user manual please visit our website at: http://www.appfamilygames.com/mymemo/
What's New in Version 1.6
- Play sound by touching a card
- Change how fast mismatched cards should flip back
- Manually flip back mismatched cards by double-tapping them
- Pop playful rewards when complete a game (disable in settings if annoying)
- Softer sound effects
- Support for iTunes file sharing to copy ALL decks and settings to other devices
Great customizable app for speech-language therapy!
This is one of my faves to use in OMazing Kids speech therapy! Love that it is customizable and the option to do non-identical matching.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: App Family AB
- © App Family AB, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.