MyMerrill for iPad
By Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients: The totally redesigned Merrill Lynch for iPad app delivers new and improved features that enhance your ability to access and manage your accounts and investments.
With our expanded app, you can now:
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions.
• Use your iPad to deposit a check into any eligible Merrill Lynch account.
• Transfer money between your Merrill Lynch investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts; plus, make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you've set up on the Website.
• Use Touch ID to securely sign in to the app instead of using your password.
• Trade, amend and monitor orders, including those placed by your Financial Advisor.
• Customize your dashboard according to your investment interests.
• Track the markets and your positions in them with our new slide-out watchlist.
• Safely communicate with your financial advisor on your iPad using Secure Message Center.
• View your brokerage accounts, as well as any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Lynch, to get a complete view of your net worth.
• Monitor the markets and read news without logging in.
• Compare securities on one screen.
• Use our new, interactive charts.
• Find what you need faster with the new menu navigation and easier-to scan layout.
• Make single payments and pay e-bills, if you’re enrolled in Bill Pay.
The MyMerrill app for the iPad is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Before engaging in the purchase or sale of options, investors should understand the nature of and extent of their rights and obligations and be aware of the risks involved in investing with options. Prior to buying or selling an option, clients must receive the options disclosure document "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options". Call the Investment Center at 1.877.653.4732 for a copy. A separate client agreement is needed. Orders which involve multiple option transactions will be charged a separate commission on each leg of the option order.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 2.15.14
• Minor enhancements
• Bug fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 2.15.14
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Merrill Lynch
- © 2016 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.