Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it’s most convenient.
Stay Connected with your Advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Scan and send a document to your advisor using your camera
Deposit Checks, Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• Transfer money between your linked Merrill Lynch investment and Bank of America, N.A. banking accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions
• Request wire transfers and pay eBills
Access Market Research
• Read U.S., global market, and security-specific news and research reports
• Customize your view with advanced charting and heat maps
• A new way to research: most stock security profiles now feature a stock story – from an in-depth company bio to performance analysis
Manage Your Merrill Lynch Investment Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Lynch
• Quick access to statements & documents
• Stay on top of your accounts with customizable alerts
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A. Debit and Credit Card Accounts
• Track your spending with Spending and Budgeting, provided by Bank of America, N.A.
• View activity on your Bank of America, N.A. credit card and banking accounts
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Send and receive money using Zelle®³
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, let us help you one-on-one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹ Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
² Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID® / Face ID®
³ Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
The MyMerrill app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill Lynch privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
iPhone, Touch ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
© 2018 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
Move between the Merrill Lynch investing app and Bank of America banking app with one tap
Ratings and Reviews
Can not get it to work, I have the box checked for it but nothing happens. When I put it my password it directs me to a web app. Then I am asked to log in again. After logging in twice, the app is great. Shouldn’t have to log in twice and if you’re going to offer touch id for the iPhone, it should work! All the app does, after putting in user id and password, a pop up window comes up asking if you are trying to sign in to a web account, if you click no, it takes you right back to where you have to put in your password, if you click yes, it takes you to the web page and makes you log in again. What am I missing? Or is it doing exactly what it’s supposed to do? Without the touch id working?
Hi Neubie15857. Thank you for the feedback. Please call 800-MERRILL - we would be glad to assist in getting TouchID working for you. - Riz
Touch ID & Pre/Post Market Trades
Touch ID rarely works. I have had to reset my password just about every time I use the app. ML & Schwab do not let me trade pre or post market. When I have asked about it they have both told me “it is too dangerous to let individuals trade then”. Ha! I have made most of my money in pre & post market trading. Any trade is a risk, period. They also do not show ALL the placed Bid & Ask. I just pulled money from Schwab because I could have made $2 more /share with after market trade today. Done with that nonsense. I trade with another firm that offers those features for the day trader which I have become over the last 10 years. In my opinion, the old firms are very slow & reluctant to give individuals the info they need to be successful in the market.
Moving money between ML & BofA is easy
This is a very good app. The facial recognition on the iPhone X works well with this app. Moving money between accounts
both at ML and B of A is very simple. The layout of account information is easy to read and navigate. I also especially like communication with my financial advisor via the app.
- Merrill Lynch
- 331.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.