MyMerrill for iPhone
By Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it’s most convenient.
Stay Connected with your Advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Request and view appointments
Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Transfer money between your linked Merrill Lynch investment and Bank of America, N.A. banking accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions
• Request wire transfers
• Pay eBills and make single payments
• Take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• View pending, failed or completed check deposits
• Contribute directly to a retirement account
Access Market Research
• Read U.S., global market, and security-specific news and research reports
• See market movers, charts and news
• Customize your view with advanced charting and heat maps
Manage Your Merrill Lynch Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Lynch
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A. Debit and Credit Card Accounts
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Send and receive money using Zelle®³
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, let us help you one-on-one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹ Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
² Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID® / Face ID®
³ Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
The MyMerrill app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill Lynch privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
iPhone, Touch ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 3.10.86
• View activity on your Bank of America, N.A. credit card and banking accounts
• Support for iPhone X and Face ID®
Trading app should focus more on trading
Not liking the change to make it to look like a banking app, this is meant for trading, and it should have trades/positions on the main bottom menu items, not deposit checks, not sure I understand the logic to make it to look like BofA app, it’s good be able to see bank account information, but cannot be the main focus
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 3.10.86
- Size: 172 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Merrill Lynch
- © 2017 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.