MyMoffitt Patient Portal app provides easy access to your Moffitt Patient Portal from your phone or tablet. Here you can view your latest health care information, request appointments, and engage with your healthcare team.
You must first Sign up for a MyMoffitt Patient Portal account by visiting https://my.moffitt.org. Once you have an account, simply sign into mobile app with your username and password.
With the MyMoffitt Patient Portal App you can:
• Securely message your provider
• Request to schedule and managing upcoming appointments
• Accessing medical information including allergies, laboratory results, health issues, immunizations, medications and other health documents
If you need assistance accessing your existing account, call 1-888-Moffitt or visit https://Moffitt.org/Patient-Portal/Support for support options. Personal health inquiries or concerns posted as comments in the Apple App Store cannot be addressed.
Participating providers can also allow you to add your HealthKit data to your electronic medical record.
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
- 32.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cerner Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.