MyMoodTracker for iPad
By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Exclusive to the iPad: Insightful statistics on all your entries
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed an issue with sleep bars not appearing correctly on the full-screen chart
Easy and Useful
Excellent app! I've used it for 3 weeks now, and it's helping me see mood patterns and identify mood triggers. Great graphics and fairly simple to use once you get the hang of it.
It would be nice if there were a manual of some sort or at least a basic explanation of how to make and modify entries. I've come across a glitch or two but overall MyMoodTracker is very well done!
Great mental health tool
Having suffered from clinical depression, I have used this app to track my moods, sleep, exercise, caffeine and alcohol intake, as well as Rx meds. It has a great visual component to see patterns and triggers. I've also shared the info with my therapist; it's been invaluable in treatment in finding trends and identifying patterns. It's also great, because it's fun for anyone who wants or needs to be more emotionally aware :)
I'm schizoaffective bipolar 1 GAD and depersonalization. This mood tracker pretty much takes care of it all. But i jus wonder why my mood faces on my graphs n charts are at the bottom and not up where my mood. Oh yes, and PLEASE make an option where our friends or family can follow us, so they can see what is going on too.. Or you know, make an option private.. Good work tho
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.