MyMoodTracker for iPad
By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Exclusive to the iPad: Insightful statistics on all your entries
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Fixed an issue which caused the rating sliders to stop working for some people.
Super Useful! Great for Tracking Lots of Things and How they are Related
MyMoodTracker for iPad is super useful. It's not an inexpensive app, but for me the ability to track what this app tracks is worth the cost. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. It's a great way to keep track of how you are feeling each day. You can relate you moods, energy, pain level to your daily activities such as medications, exercise, stimulants, etc. it is an excellent tool for sufferers of depression. You can really get a handle on whether or not your meds are helping, if exercise really does improve your mood, etc. My wishes would be for more pill colors and icons and a tutorial somewhere on how to use the app. It took me awhile to figure out you could change the time for events. There was not an obvious way to set up syncing, but I finally found it. Also, you have to chart for awhile before it becomes obvious how the charting works. I found the app to be not quite as user friendly as it could be, because the ways to get things done are not always obvious. Anyway, thank you for making this. I hope you get lots of support for it.
Great App! Perfect for You and Your Heath Team!
This is one of the best apps I've ever purchased. At first I was iffy about the price, but the reviews and overall appeal won me over. I'm so glad they did! I have depression, anxiety, and fibromyalgia, and this helps me chart my symptoms for ALL of that!
I really like this app!
I find the entries easy to use. Great app for helping to track depression and anxiety. I can easily show my doctor how I've been feeling.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.