By Aspyre Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered *
- Full history log *
- Export history to email/spreadsheet *
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
* Please note: access to full history is only available with in-app purchase. This version of MyMoodTracker is exactly the same as the full version except for this limitation. Try out all the features in the Lite version for free, and upgrade at any time with a hassle-free process that will transfer all your historical data to the full version.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
What's New in Version 3.1.13
Fixed problem with the Chart loading indicator getting stuck for some users
I love it
My psychiatrist suggested that I get a mood app to keep track of my moods. I didn't even know these existed. I downloaded a few and this one proved to be the most convenient. It allows me to track my moods as well as log in the medicine I take. It's personal and private (unlike the other apps) I found the other apps to be a little wacky and unorganized- those apps want you to share with anonymous people. This app doesn't and it's very simple. You simply click a button that represents your mood, you can add notes if you want and you can log in your medicine usage or log in any pain you're experiencing with your body and so on. It's very organized and perfect really. I'm pleased with it and it's been a great help for me.
Very useful but could use minor improvements
I've inly used this app for a week but I find it very helpful. By setting up reminders, I can chart my moods and journal my thoughts or circumstances no matter where I am. Best of all, it's completely private. I wish I could edit previous journal entries or mood rankings though. I love tracking my medication but there aren't enough pill images so many of mine look the same on my chart. I would like to edit the pills by selecting the shape & then altering the colors/color combinations.
Just started using this. Love it. Exactly what I was looking for. Can track moods, rate moods, use their provided emotions or create my own, amount of sleep and when, maybe even use the export feature to send to my therapist or psych. I like the reminders and all the functions allowing you to track these things as easily as possible, including automatically dating and time stamping each entry.
I do wish we could log our food intake, though. That would be very helpful for me.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade$9.99