With myNav: Central Park, visitors and residents alike can navigate Central Park with confidence.
This app features the most accurate map of Central Park around. Beautifully rendered and carefully surveyed, this offline interactive map features all the Park's pathways, destinations, and amenities. Not only that, the map includes surrounding neighborhood streets with subway locations. Just tap on the subway marker to see when the next train is arriving!
myNav: CP provide users realtime directions to their destination. Just plug in where you want to go and the app will show you the fastest route to get there. Not sure what you want to see? You can browse all of the Park's available destinations through a rich directory featuring detailed descriptions and photographs!
Meeting a friend? With the app's 'Tag & Send' you can email or SMS your friend where you are in the Park!
Additionally, with the Event calendar, you can browse what is happening in the park today, this month or this year! You can plan your trip accordingly.
- Rich detailed offline map with pathways, destinations, and rendered landmarks
- Realtime directional routing - showing you the fastest pathway to get to your destination
- Multiple ways to navigate the Park, including using a north-arrow map, a heads up map, and an augmented reality mode showing you distance and time to get to your destination
- A rich directory which can be sorted alphabetically, by category, and by distance
- Recommended tours - see the best of Central Park!
- Events - see the events in Central Park by day, month, or year
- Tag & Send - send you location to a friend via SMS or Email
- Subway info - see scheduled subway arrival times!
Note, this app was optimized for the iPhone 5, and is compatible with the iPhone 4, 4S and 3GS.
Also, if you don't live in the area, enable 'Simulated GPS' in the Settings panel to use all the features!
Because almost all of the content can be accessed offline without the need of an internet connection, the app is over 100MB. Please be patient while downloading. Thank you!
- iOS 11 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Clear, complete, easy-to-use offline map; no need for a data connection makes it perfectly reliable. All streets/paths/trails marked. Easy to find places, monuments, bathrooms, etc. Interesting info about almost everything in the park. Much quicker, easier and less obtrusive than having to carry a printed map. Two bucks to make your Central Park experience 100% more enjoyable? Absolutely worth it! Live in NYC? A must-have!
Wayfinding of the Future
Winfield & Co have done it again and taken digital wayfinding to the next level. The level of precision for a public space is unparalleled. Realtime updates and augmented reality are amazingly functional and well executed. I'd love to see a product like this for other spaces around NYC.
Wonderful pocket travel guide for central park. The level of detail is better than anything out there, not being from new York this was awesome to get the most out of cp, I had no idea there was a zoo here! Get it you won't be dissapointed, the printed map is way more expensive and nowhere near as good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.