View your medical records, plan a visit, contact your care team, find a doctor, and more with the new Northwestern Medicine app for iOS. The free MyNM health app offers an array of tools and resources for both Northwestern Medicine patients and visitors.
Manage Your Health:
MyNM is the secure patient app for Northwestern Medicine. With MyNM, you can:
• Access your health information and lab results
• Securely message your physician
• Schedule new appointments
• Request prescription refills
• View statements and pay your bill
• Login using your existing Northwestern Medicine MyChart credentials
• Track your health and fitness, including data from the Apple Health app when enrolled in self-tracking programs
Find Doctors and Locations:
We know how important it is to find the right healthcare provider. Whether you’re an existing Northwestern Medicine patient searching for a specialist or a prospective patient hoping to find a doctor in Chicago and throughout northern Illinois, we’re here to help.
• Search doctors by specialty, insurance carrier, language preferences, and more
• View detailed profiles for over 4,000 Northwestern Medicine physicians: locations, practice focus area, availability, and board certifications
• Quickly and easily locate nearby Northwestern Medicine locations, including Emergency Care and Urgent Care facilities
Access Visitor Resources:
• View parking and transportation options
• Access hospital maps and view on-site amenities
• View nearby hotels and lodging
The free MyNM app provides detailed information for hundreds of Northwestern Medicine Illinois locations, including hospitals, urgent care, cancer centers and rehabilitation.
Fixed a login issue which was preventing some users from accessing NM MyChart.
Ratings and Reviews
No Face ID
Unlike MyChart where I can log in with Face ID or fingerprint on older iPhones, we have to put in the password everytime you want to log in the MyNM application. Hoping that this feature would be added in soon, but until then I’ll still be using MyChart for convenience since both offer the same features anyway
Developer Response ,
Hi there - thanks for the feedback. Signing in with FaceID and TouchID (or a pin number) is supported in MyNM - sign in using your password and visit MyChart settings (click the gear icon from the menu, then click MyChart Settings) to enable the feature. We'll work on making the feature more prominent in later releases so that it's easier to find and configure!
Logs out every time I restart the app
Good first generation overall, a bit limited in abilities.
Big problem is that it logs out every time I restart the app (swipe up to close).... fix soon I hope.
This remains even after the 1.0.2 update...
Repeated logouts really makes people decide not to use an app anymore - I would really try and get this bug fixed quickly.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback. We require users to sign in to keep personal health information secure, especially for folks who use an easy-to-guess passcode. We understand that re-entering a password can be frustrating, so we've enabled FaceID and TouchID to make things easier. Enable alternate sign-in options in app's MyChart settings (the gear icon in the menu).
We're really glad you're enjoying our initial version. We're working on expanding functionality, and look forward to your feedback on future releases!
Excellent app, among the best in the medical and healthcare categories!
Not only is the app aesthetically pleasing, but it is absolutely seamless. It makes the stressful and grueling experience of having to deal with healthcare and medical issues feel like a walk in the park. Whoever developed and worked on this app did an incredible job!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback - we're happy you're enjoying MyNM!
- NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
- 145.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 by Northwestern Medicine® and Northwestern Memorial HealthCare. Northwestern Medicine® is a trademark of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, used by Northwestern University.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.