John Deere MyOperations™ takes remote management of your field operations and equipment to the next level. The MyOperations™ app connects with John Deere Operations Center, empowering you to evaluate expected vs. actual performance of job execution and machine utilization. Powered by an easy, reliable connection between you and your machines through JDLink™ Connect, the MyOperations™ app allows you to monitor completed field activities that occurred today and yesterday to determine the productivity and quality of each field for a given operation like Seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage. The MyOperations™ app is truly your solution to view machine and agronomic data anytime and anywhere. Access to these insights into your farm helps you proactively manage your day to improve logistics and productivity, as well as increasing confidence that your jobs are being executed as planned.
Contact your local dealer to learn more about the MyOperations™ app and the John Deere Operations Center.
- View of John Deere Operations Center information
- Easy single Sign On with other apps that require a MyJohnDeere login
- Dashboard of area worked by operation type and field summary cards
- Today and Yesterday view of Field Operation performance including quick view maps
- View fields and field boundaries
- View Location History for each machine today
- View Machine location, hours, fuel levels and performance and efficiency measurements
- Link out to map app for driving directions to machines or fields
- View machine security and health alerts including diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- View operator's in-cab display with Remote Display Access (RDA)
- Partner view of John Deere Operations Center to support growers
- You can now adjust your S700 combine with MyOperations and the 4600 Command Center
- See start and stop times for all your operations when you send a report
- Quality improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Must be designed for farmers
This app works for farmers. Either they built it or the programmers that did are incredibly smart and talented. I literally use this app five times a day. But I don’t have to use it for very long because I always find the crop record I’m looking for or the machine status I need in a few seconds. I just wish you would take the password requirement out of the RDA sessions!
Amazing app. Use it almost every day. Wanna know tractor fuel level? Def Level?Wanna know what error codes come up on tractor? Wanna know where the tractors at? Wanna see display in machine hired hand is running? Wanna give someone directions to ur field? Wanna see coverage map from yesterday? Or 2 years ago? Then...
➡️➡️➡️➡️OPEN THIS APP⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ Wish it was possible to send out setup files to the equipment with this app.
The app keeps getting better and provides valuable updates. It would be great to be able to tie this information to financial statements. Maybe soon?
- John Deere
- 107.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Deere & Company 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.