The myPackagedDeal app is your portable softball coach. Featuring the talents of four former D1 players, this app offers world-class coaching via short, clear videos.
The content is divided into five categories:
Get valuable insight into every part of the game from the girls in The Packaged Deal:
Morgan Stuart - Washington
Morgan was an integral part of the Washington Huskies’ 2009 National Championship run; breaking, tying, or falling slightly short of several World Series records. Since completing her college career she has also played professionally in Switzerland and has participated on the Filipino National Softball team. Morgan has coached at the travel ball and college levels, assisting at UC Riverside and Loyola Marymount University in LA. She currently owns Get Defensive, her own infield coaching platform in Anaheim, CA.
Jen Schroeder - UCLA
Jen played competed in 3 Women’s College World Series for UCLA, was twice a member of the All-Pac 10 team, and served as president of the Bruin Athletic Council for three years. Jen owns Jen Schro Catching, a catching training business, and The Softball Performance Workshop, a softball facility in Anaheim. Jen is a softball ambassador for Dick’s Sporting Goods and Easton as well as ESPN’s lead color analyst for Big West Softball.
Amanda Scarborough - Texas A&M
Amanda was a two-time All American at Texas A&M, 2005 Big XII Player of the Year, Freshman of the Year, 2007 Big 12 Pitcher of the Year, and she appeared in two Women’s College World Series. She was also a 2014 Texas A&M Hall of Fame inductee. Along with coaching with The Packaged Deal, Amanda currently serves as a softball analyst for ESPN & SEC Network.
Katie Schroeder - UCLA
Katie was a three-time time All-American & four-time Pac 10 honoree at UCLA. She competed in two Women’s College World Series and won the NCAA Championship in 2010. Katie competed with Team USA at either the Junior or Women’s level for five years, winning two World Championships and a gold medal at the Pan-American games. Formerly, Katie was a volunteer assistant at Arizona State University, and she currently runs her own hitting business in Phoenix, Arizona.
MyPackagedDeal supports iPhone 4 and higher and iOS8.
How the app works:
- The app is free to download and comes with 10 built-in instructional videos
- To access all of the videos in the app beyond the 10 free ones, a subscription is required at $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- We will be adding new videos & drills every month, and paid subscribers will have access to a constantly growing library of great softball instruction.
How payment works:
- Your payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and renewal is either $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Have questions or feedback? Email us at feedback@MyPackagedDeal.com
Fixed bug with restore subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, no family sharing
I bought the app on my phone. I emailed the app developer to make sure that if someone else in my family wanted the extra content it would be included. We had to pay an extra $60 to get it on another phone in my family. Seems absurd that parents an kids in the same family can’t share the purchase.
Could somebody please tell me why I paid for this app and it keeps saying I need to pay to unlock it ? Then I click on subscribe again and it says I have already subscribed. 2 weeks now. Uninstalled reinstalled. Nothing ...
Great coaching tool
This would be a 5 star review if there were two things added. 1) a way to mark some videos for offline viewing and 2) a universal version so that I could watch on an iPad without scaling.
This app is great. As a coach, I've learned plenty to help out with training. I've even tweaked some of my drills as I found I was doing things slightly off. The videos are well done and I've even seen a few that have been updated to include better footage, angles, descriptions, etc. There seems to always be new continent, be it pictures or videos, and a daily push notification with words of wisdom.
I paid for a year subscription for myself and a monthly subscription for my daughter so she can watch them on her own time.
I love the "life" videos section, my 8U girls look up to the older players and no matter how many times I tell the something about "life" in the game, it isn't until they see the video that my girls take it seriously.
That gets me to the offline viewing and the iPad version. I've shown some of these videos to my girls after practice and having a larger screen makes it easier to see. An offline mode would make things easier for me while we are at the ball park without a wifi connection. Sure I do the personal hotspot, but that takes a moment to get going.
- Triple Play LLC
- 38.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Triple Play LLC, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- My Packaged Deal MVP Access $4.99
- My Packaged Deal MVP Access $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.