MyPad+ for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
By Loytr Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'THE BEST APP FOR FACEBOOK' -Wired Magazine
=MyPad, your home for social now w Instagram!=
~The #1 FB app for iPad now available on iPhone!~
Facebook, Twitter & Instagram designed for iPhone
~Join 12 million people who already love MyPad~
Now add Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube & more via Dashboard (tap your name in Navigation)
View multiple profiles as stackable, scrollable pages that are visually stunning and interactive.
+ Easily swipe pages back & forth, EVEN THE TAB BAR!
+ Optimized for iOS7 & iPhone5/6 (view 2 windows side-by-side in landscape!)
+ Now with Free Music, Chat & Push Notifications!
iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and the iPad, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram logos are trademarks of Apple Inc, Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and Burbn Inc, respectively.
MyPad is not affiliated with, or sponsored by Apple, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
NEED HELP? Please delete then reinstall MyPad. Or visit us :-) http://on.fb.me/iPhoneMyPad
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Problems? Delete & reinstall MyPad to fix!
- iOS7 & iPhone5/6 optimized
- Add Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube & more via Dashboard (tap your name in Navigation)
- Improved design w/full photos + swipe ANY post!
- Many bug fixes & speed improvements!
- Twitter fixed + Instagram Videos!
- See Apps from friends!
- Fixed post to friends' walls
- Favorite Profiles, Apps & Websites (tap + to bookmark in your new Dashboard)
- Related content (swipe for more in Newsfeed!)
- Post to FB, Twitter & Inst in 1 tap (+filters!)
- Added sound effects
- Customize MyPad Dashboard (tap your picture in navigation)
Please delete then reinstall MyPad - This has been confirmed to fix many issues after a new update. If that does not fix your issue, please visit us on Twitter @MyPadApp or:
Added in Previous Versions:
- FB & Twitter merged notifications
- Pages support & Post-As-Admin (tap your pic when posting)
- Added Twitter Lists & in-line photos
- Track clicks on your posts (in Notifications, tap Track Pageviews)
- Upload many photos at once (+ filters!)
- Re-share tweets/updates, photos & links
- Added Check-Ins
- Themes to customize MyPad's background :)
- View friends' tagged photos
- Message friends & view FB Timeline (tap More on profile)
- Block apps in your News Feed (no more annoying game updates! Just tap + then "Block App")
- Free Music (listen in MyPad!)
- Added Twitter $cashtags (try $FB or $GRPN)
- Many, many Bug & Stability fixes, thanks for your patience :-)
We just hit an incredible milestone - 5 million of you now use MyPad every month! There is nothing more important to the @MyPadApp team than providing the best social apps on the iPad & iPhone, and we have been working with Apple to release our updates as soon as possible - thanks for your patience & sharing MyPad with your friends!
Thanks for using MyPad, we have many more new features coming very soon! Have suggestions or need help? Email help@Loytr.com
Still not good enough
I bought this app back in February, and it was crashing all the time, the refresh rate took forever even on wifi, and there wasn't much interaction that could be done with Facebook.
Now, nine months later, the app still crashes, the refresh rate still takes forever (but not as long), and now the interface is even more difficult to navigate through. Pressing on the screen to navigate to a different page accomplishes nothing. I press and press until finally the page will change.
This app is a headache, and not worth the money.
The only thing I like is that you can share to multiple Social Networking sites, but really it's not worth. I'd rather have my separate apps instead. Less headache.
I worry it may just be a data mining app. The App in the store clearly claims iPhone compatible. Once downloaded, after entering the FB access data, it opens a page that goes nowhere, and has a link that says to sign in as a different user. Their is a link that says to click there to use it on iPad, when you do it opens a WebBrowser, and a page with just cover photos and the name in a not very clear layout of all my friends pages, but in the WebBrowser not in the app--and the layout is pretty useless. IT SHOULD NOT SAY IPHONE COMPATIBLE IF IT HAS TO SEND YOU TO A WEB SITE.
I already had a version of this that worked the same and seemed to say I needed to download a new version. So I deleted that, had to pay for this one, and it behaves no differently.
Not very good
Doesn't work as you'd hope it would. Posting to multiple socmed apps is not trustworthy Doesn't pull in all app threads to one combined thread (so you're still switching between apps within the app). The different apps don't do a good job of letting you do all the things within MyPad that you could in the actual app. Sort of a confusing layout.
Just really isn't what you hope it will be - you'll waste $.99 though, just like I did - hoping the reviews were wrong and that it works. It doesn't.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Loytr Inc
- © 2013 Loytr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Disco Pink Theme$0.99
- Wood Theme$0.99
- Carbon Fiber Theme$0.99
- Mesh Theme$0.99
- Light Cherrywood Theme$0.99
- Black Honeycomb Theme$0.99
- Honeycomb Theme$0.99
- Cherrywood Theme$0.99
- Blue Prints Theme$0.99
- Blue Sparkle Theme$0.99