Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Under what lightness level is the color on screen more true to the true color?
Love this app so far, but when I use the image function, sometimes the color the app matches is a tiny bit different than the color in the picture. Sometime the app also suggests different colors in/around the same color area. Also what lightness level do you suggest when using this app? Colors shown on screen are different under different lightness level. What lightness level makes the color more true to the real color?
Thank you for your response in advance; this app makes my design life so much easier! But color accuracy still needs to be improved.
Incomplete and overpriced
The app seems to include every single Pantone collection... except the one I need (Plastic Standard Chips). Super frustrating!
And I don't understand why I can only search by color name or number. If I don't know the designation of the color I am looking for, I can't enter it into a search! And entering in a generic name gives hundreds of results (many completely unrelated!).
It's nearly impossible to know if I'm getting the closest match. The RGB values are never the same collection to collection, even for the same number. I have to go to each individual collection, look for a close visual match, and then check the RGB values. Not very efficient or helpful. The search function should allow RGB input so the closest match can easily be found.
Overall, the app is somewhat difficult to navigate. I seem to have to tap way too many times to get to the information I want. And, for me, geared too much towards design. I need something more technical.
So, not worth the money.
Love it but....
The app great makes it easier to view Pantone colors quickly.
One issue I noticed that you might want to fix is when your in the section with all the color of the year colors every single one is labeled color of year 2019 and I know for fact the 2019 color is living color and I know for certain the ones from previous years. Just thought I’d point it out.
- X-Rite, Incorporated
- 159.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Pantone LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PANTONE Studio Subscription $4.99
- PANTONE Studio Subscription $29.99
- PANTONE Studio Upgrade Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.