myParish - Catholic Life
By Diocesan Publications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing myParish, the app for Catholic life every day. Connect with your parish like never before. Stay up-to-date with what is going on in your parish throughout the week.
With myParish app you can receive and easily respond to messages from your parish, and RSVP for upcoming events. Enjoy many useful faith-building resources and features to complement your daily faith life, such as, Confession and prayer time reminders, daily Mass readings, quick access to parish contacts, the ability to submit prayer requests, receive MassMode™ reminders to silence your phone before Mass, and much more.
All the features available include:
• Messages – Favorite, share or reply to messages from your parish.
• Calendar – View or share time and location of upcoming parish events and RSVP when relevant or add to your phone's calendar.
• Readings – Daily Mass readings provided by the USCCB from the NAB(re) version of the bible.
• Homilies – Listen to or read weekly homilies provided by your parish.
• News – The latest Catholic news from your parish or around the world (provided by the Catholic News Agency).
• Giving – Easily access your parish's online giving.
• Confession – Next Confession reminder, available Confession times, how-to guide, examination of conscience, and act of contrition.
• Parish Info – All the important and helpful contacts at your parish are only a tap away with a directory of parish and/or school staff.
• Mass Times – All Mass times for the week with MassMode™ time or location reminders to silence your phone before Mass.
• Prayers – Full list of traditional Catholic prayers with the ability to set reminders for any of them or your own daily prayer time. Also submit prayer requests to your parish.
• Bulletins – View this week's and past bulletins from your parish.
Download myParish app today or visit myparishapp.com to learn more and register your parish.
What's New in Version 3.13
Thank you for using myParish App!
Over the last couple months we have been working hard on improving the app from top to bottom, making the user experience more robust. Content in almost every areas of the app will now update quicker when changes are made by your parish administrator.
We also squashed a few bugs in this release.
Please share any questions, feedback or suggestions with us at our email email@example.com.
I can't get it to open!
I've tried downloading it twice and neither time it would open. :-(