Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For the price of a cup of coffee with a girlfriend, you could be TRACKING your menopause symptoms, creating a TREATMENT PLAN and measuring the effectiveness of your plan with a simple ANALYSIS of Trends. myPause was created by women for women, to help you get through the inevitable trial-and-error period with treatments more efficiently so that you can get back to enjoying life.
Husbands and loved ones – this makes an incredibly thoughtful GIFT.
Every woman over the age of 40 should own this app. Be prepared!
Did you know there are more than 35 symptoms of menopause?
Did you know that although the average age of menopause is 51, the transition to menopause (perimenopause) can, on average, last 5-10 years? And guess what? Most of those 35 symptoms begin in perimenopause.
Take CONTROL of this transition, don’t let it control your quality of life.
myPause helps you make this YOUR ‘pause’.
* TRACK your symptoms every day in our Journal, with three degrees of intensity and the ability to enter multiple occurrences each day
* LEARN more about each symptom – what does it really mean, why does it occur during this time and what are some of the potential solutions
* TRACK which of the solutions from your Treatment Plan you completed each day
* EMAIL your journal to your healthcare professional before your visit
* ASK your healthcare professional the important questions without offending them – use our ‘Questions to ask your healthcare professional’
* DEVELOP a Treatment Plan (with your healthcare professional) based on our extensive list of options, your philosophy of treatment and your unique set of symptoms
* Solutions categorized for your convenience into Lifestyle Management, Natural Remedies, Prescription Drugs and Hormone Treatments
* ANALYZE the pattern of your symptoms and solution activities in the Trends section to help you make adjustments to your Treatment Plan
* SEND us Feedback from within the app so you don’t forget your compliment, suggestion or constructive criticism
****** Note: Information in myPause is not to be considered medical advice. It is only provided as a framework for discussion with your healthcare professional.
RATE US: just over there to the left please.
REVIEW US: tell us what you think
VISIT US: www.mypauseapp.com
JOIN US: www.ourpause.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/myPause_app
LIKE US: facebook.com/myPause app
WATCH US: youtube.com/myPause_app
TALK BACK TO US: we thrive on feedback and listen to all email@example.com
RSS US: at myappsolution.com/blog
And, of course, just ENJOY us.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Added Hot Flash AM and Hot Flash PM
- Minor code enhancements and bug fixes
Not worth the money
After 3 days, the date for the journal got stuck on the same day. This makes the app completely worthless.
The whole purpose of the app is to track symptoms.
There should be a better way to track trends(plots or graphs). Actually, the existing trend data is wrong. This App cost way to much to have types of problems, it should be free.
room to improve
Good app - could be improved with custom settings. Had issues with date but closing out of the app and starting fixes that issue for me.
Not worth what I spent. There are a number of period tracking apps that allow you to track the same information - and they are free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 21, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppSolution, LLC
- © 2010 AppSolution, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.