Save time and money with the myPilot app – the best way to get the most out of your stop at Pilot Flying J locations.
- If you already have a registered loyalty account, simply choose “Sign In” from the bottom of the screen and use existing credentials.
- If you have a loyalty card but you’ve never registered online, choose “Create Account” and use your camera to scan and link to your existing card. All data will transfer.
- Creating a digital account includes the same benefits as our physical cards, but with exclusive time and money savings – such as mobile fueling, mobile wallet and enhanced rewards.
- Already have a registered account? Choose “Forgot Password” and input your email address.
- With over 700 locations across the continent, you’re sure to find a Pilot Flying J location nearby, and our app will show you exactly where. See which locations feature our totally overhauled Wi-Fi— providing better, stronger Internet connection—plus our newly renovated bathrooms and showers. Select your favorite locations to find full location detail information, fuel prices, parking data and reservations, and full amenity listings.
- Save time by reserving a shower with the app – we will even let you know when your shower is ready. Make sure your notifications are turned on in Settings.
Fast & Secure Mobile Fueling:
- Check lane status, set the pump up, and start fueling with an easy and secure six-digit code – all from the myPilot app.
- Store your payment, credit and loyalty cards in your wallet, and don’t worry about paper receipts. Everything is kept safe and secure within the app. Talk about fast throughput.
- MyRewards loyalty information and point balance is stored and ready to view anytime, anywhere. Save money with exclusive myOffers discounts and exclusive offers for food, drinks, snacks and more.
- myPilot now allows you to search and filter for General, Prime, Live, and RV Parking at Pilot Flying J locations. At select locations, you can also view real-time parking availability information for Live Parking and Prime Parking™. Reserve a parking space in advance through our Prime Parking system.
Live Parking information is currently only available at locations along on the I-5 corridor, and one location in Knoxville, TN. We are working to expand this helpful feature to other locations soon!
Learn more about the myPilot app and myRewards loyalty program at www.pilotflyingj.com/mypilot
Pilot Flying J values your information and will never sell it to third party vendors.
Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Thank you for using the Pilot Flying J app! We are constantly working on improving your experience. This update includes:
- Fix for points balance not rendering correctly for certain users
- General bug fixes & enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App functions okay, but content needs improving
First and foremost, there needs to be a “contact us about this store” feature like the Love’s app that sends a message to both the store and corporate. I don’t always want to speak to a manager, and I would feel better knowing a team at corporate is following up on the resolution to reported problems. If the messaging system were built into the app, you could preload it with certain topics (maintenance, cleanliness, food, parking, staff, other, etc.) and respond directly to drivers about the progress of the reported issue. It goes a long way when people feel heard and see results.
I have encountered stores which have Reserve parking, but it doesn’t appear in the app. I have also been to a location that the app says has the enhanced WiFi experience, but it doesn’t. When I asked the store, the manager knew about the problem but the information in the app hasn’t been corrected. I called the main customer service number, but hung up after waiting on hold too long.
For a few months, the app has said I have one notification, but nothing is indicated once inside the app. I have navigated to every page and even deleted and reinstalled the app and the “1” notification is still there. This is on an iPhone 6S Plus, latest iOS (currently 12.1), and latest myPilot app (currently 4.2.0).
Can’t Add Payment
Update***since my last update I have tried a couple other major credit cards. One card worked all others did not. Mastercards were not recognized at all. I tried visa and mastercards.
Update***Well, I have emailed them and they said that they are not accepting major credit cards yet. I was told it would be available end of September. It’s October 1 now. Thought maybe it was fixed in this last update but nope. Not to mention, it clearly states in the “FAQ” section of the my wallet section of their app that major credit cards can be entered. Like I said, it’s worse to offer an app that promises big but delivers little. Always under promise and over deliver because it makes me not want to use this company anymore.
I’ve been trying and trying to enter in other payment cards and it keeps telling me the same thing, trouble communicating with the server. Been going on for a long time now, there have been 3 or so updates and it’s still dong it. Either get serious about this app or abandon it and remove it. I’d rather not have an app at all than have one that’s half hearted.
Great Pilot Fj App
Fast responding app. no error not once.. the complaints come from non verizon users :)) Fueling is faster, shower reservation too... great especially if you are team.. the only thing that i would suggest is either pilot card - apple wallet integration ( if possible ) ( preferably) or a easier way to have my pro card scanned at the counter.. now i'm going to my saved offers to have it scanned. a lot of buttons to press.. :)) thanks for keeping up with technology and thanks for decent travel stops!
Developer Response ,
Hi KadrianE. Thanks for being a loyal myPilot user, any suggestions you may have feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2016 Pilot Flying J
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.