By Pilot Flying J
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The convenient way to get the most out of your stop at Pilot Flying J.
Reserve a shower from the mobile app.
- If you already have a registered loyalty account, simply choose “Sign In” from the bottom of the screen and use existing credentials.
- If you have a loyalty card but you’ve never registered online, choose “Create Account” to link to your existing card. All data will transfer.
- Creating a digital account has the same benefits as our physical cards, and more – such as mobile fueling, mobile wallet and enhanced rewards.
- Already have a registered account? Choose “Forgot Password” and input your email address.
This new updated app gives you all the tools for a quick and efficient fueling experience. Fuel Lane Status tells you which pump is likely to open up next.
Store your payment and loyalty cards in your wallet, and don’t worry about paper receipts. Everything is kept safe and secure within the app. Talk about fast throughput.
MyRewards loyalty information and point balance is stored and ready to view anytime, anywhere. You’ll receive exclusive offers and discounts right on your phone.
Our updated app allows you to see how many parking spaces are available at each location. At select locations, you can reserve a parking space in advance through our Prime Parking system.
With over 650 locations across the continent, you’re sure to find a Pilot Flying J nearby, and our app will show you exactly where. You can also see which locations feature our totally overhauled Wi-Fi— providing better, stronger Internet connection—plus our newly renovated bathrooms and showers.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.6
- myOffers now available in app. Choose your offer, save to card, & redeem in the store
- Reduced launch time
- Simplified onboarding process
- Enhanced login page
Better for Phone than Tablet (revised review)
Great for locating Pilot and Flying J stations.
However, an app developer confirmed that some functionality will definitely not work correctly on tablets.
- Points do not display correctly on iPad; it shows 444,444 points but the correct number is 3. If you look carefully, the real number of points is actually visible at the bottom of the screen in very small print.
- Selecting "More" on the iPad results in a white screen instead of all the options you see on the iPhone.
The app developer also confirmed that the app is designed to show only truck fuel prices, and nothing for vehicles that use regular gasoline or automobile diesel. Luckily the Gas Buddy app will display Pilot fuel prices for cars.
Functional but clunky
I'm not a professional driver, so have no idea how well it functions for them. I do have several gas and C-store apps though and this is the "clunkiest" if them. My first issue is that it tries to locate stations via gps as soon as I open it. I am at a station when I open it, so don't need to find the nearest one. This takes several seconds before finally opening. Make "locate" a feature once opened instead of forcing it every time. My second issue is that I have to enter my PIN just to pull up my rewards card. It is not linked to a payment card, so why extra step? Currently the app is functional but not convenient.
Lastest update made it worse - fixed by developer
Before the update you log in and did your thing and then next time you tried the app it crashed. This update, you just get an error "Whoops! Unable to retrieve account information. Would you like to try again?" I guess problem solved.
Contacted by the developer. They made some adjustments to my account and the app now works as expected.