By Pilot Flying J
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The features on MyPilot include:
- Show the Nearest store and display fuel prices, including diesel bio blend percentage
- Press and hold store phone number to call from within app
- Fax numbers included in each store’s information display
- Show directions to a store, and display the route on the map
- Link to your favorite mapping application for spoken navigation directions
- Rate your visit to our store, restaurant or shower
- Show the nearby stores
- Mark your favorite stores
- Trip planner to enter a start and end location and show the route, including stores along the way
- Access your myRewards account, check your point balance, and show your electronic card to the cashier for rewards credit
- Connect with our Facebook and Twitter accounts from the app
- Search our stores by location, amenities, restaurants or fuel types
What's New in Version 1.9.5
- Added an option to call for Reserved Parking at selected locations:
To see a list of currently available locations, visit pfjdibs.com.
To see which locations offer reserved parking within the app (and to reserve parking at those locations):
- Open the Search Locations screen
- Tap Amenities
- Tap Reserved Parking Spaces
- Tap the arrow in the upper left
- Tap Go
From the list of results tap the location where you want to request reserve parking,
then tap the Reserve Parking button in the middle of screen to call for Reserved Parking.
- Fixed a bug that might cause issues when trying to set a Favorite
I've noticed several things that this app is missing, which most are. Firstly, I've been going to pilot and flying j for years, my father since the mid 1980s. There's, as I said, several things apps like this need:
1: Comdata station codes, and other fuel station codes.
2: Drink choices, like if they have fountain machines, iced coffee, ect.
3: Fast food/restaurant hours.
4: Number of free/paid parking spots.
5: Number of handicapped parking spots.
6: Free/paid internet options in the area.
This is just a start, but ALL apps dealing with gas and truck stops need this.
Also, though this doesn't concern the app, a lot of Pilot/Flying J's need to get their fuel islands checked more. We've seen so many that have big spiders by the lights, and the trashcans and fuel bays needing to be dumped/cleaned.
Reserved parking needs work.
Without the ability to see how many spaces are open what is the point??? I can't plan my trip effectively. I have to call just to see if one is available??? Why I'll stick to TA/Petro.
Hint Pilot: Try the TA app to see how it should work. You're moving in the right direction, but it needs work. I love you've decided to go in this direction because IMO we need more reserved parking not less, but we need to see how many are available. It's inexcusable not to have it as a feature.
I am not a guy who write a reviews often, but I would really like to have option
1. to print your fuel receipts from your account ( at least 30 days back as it currently works at the kiosks)
2. I would be happy to have fuel records for at least 3 month back).