Remote control PowerPoint presentations on your computer.
Features include slide browser, display of current slide, notes, and preview of next slides.
Extended features (marker and timer) available via In App purchase.
MyPoint PowerPoint Remote improves the slideshow for both the presenter and the audience in many ways:
- No need for the presenter to turn around and break eye contact with the audience, a quick glance at the iPhone / iPod /iPad is sufficient to see the content of the current slide.
- The presenter doesn't need a mouse or keyboard to transition to the next slide.
- Important comments or notes on a slide won't be forgotten - the notes for the actual slide are visible to the presenter.
- The presenter can take a look at the preview of the next slides and knows already what comes next before the slide is shown.
- Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant. The presenter can flip through the slides and pick the one that is requested.
* Slide navigation: back / next / goto slide via slide browser
* Display on iPhone: Current slide, notes, preview of next 3 slides
* Network connection: Wifi, auto-detection via Bonjour
* Slideshows: Supports slideshows with notes, animations, and different screen ratio's (e.g. widescreen)
Extended features (available via In App purchase):
* Use it as a pointer for the current slide. A laser pointer is not needed any more
* Annotate or mark the slide with the pen in different colors
* Progress bar, elapsed and remaining time let's you keep track of your time.
* Set duration per slide/presentation or use the timings stored in your PowerPoint presentation
* Can use the slide timings recorded via the PowerPoint rehearsal function
You also need to install a small application on your computer, which can be downloaded at: http://didonai.com/download.html
* PowerPoint 2003, 2007, and 2010 on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2003
* PowerPoint 2004, 2008, and 2011 on OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9
For more details see http://didonai.com/products.html
iOS device and computer have to be connected to the same WiFi network.
Support for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent PowerPoint Controller & Highlighter
In our organization I have introduced several visiting presenters to MyPoint so they could move around the room, while controlling their charts with their iPhones (or mine). They all love it!
The $2.99 Markup feature is popular too because you can focus audience attention quickly on a busy chart.
Great app. Recommend it highly.
Always fails during your most important slide shows. Not to be trusted.
I gave this a try with only partial success. You need to download the connect app for your mac from the developers website in order for the iPhone app to work. However you receive warnings that the app cannot be verified- so, you have to override the security settings to allow the install. Once I did that, launching the app on my MacBook didn't seem to work the way I expected. Two icons showed up in the top of my screen (in the bar next to the battery icon and stuff). The iPhone app found my MacBook right away. Next, opening up a PowerPoint I was able to get the presentation started, but PowerPoint on my mac started giving me messages that it needed to download font after font and each font file was extremely large. This was alarming. I "skipped" downloading anything. Next the iPhone app kept losing connection. The only thing that I successfully did was to start a presentation. After that nothing else worked.
- Didonai LLC
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Didonai LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MyPoint Marker $2.99
- MyPoint Timer $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.