By City of Richardson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyRichardson App makes connecting with the City of Richardson easier than ever. You can report issues directly to City staff and track the progress of your issue to completion. You can also keep up to date on City news and events.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something in Richardson that needs to be fixed? (A pothole, high weeds/grass, missed trash/recycling collection, graffiti, watering violations, etc.)
2. Submit a request through the app. You can attach a photo and pinpoint the location using your phone.
3. City staff receives the request and resolves the issue.
You can submit issues anonymously or provide your contact information to receive updates when your request is completed. Using the MyRichardson App, you are also able to track the status of your request.
What's New in Version 2.4
Fixed issue with submitting photos
The city website does not work with addresses and neither does this app
I can partially understand the search fields not working on the iPhone app because of changes, however when you go to the cities website we have the same problem. App/website page loads but the databases are broken and never populate data. Just call the numbers listed on the website instead of wasting time online. I am a Richardson resident and expect something better than this
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: City Of Richardson
- © 2013 City of Richardson, TX
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.