By City of Richardson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MyRichardson App makes connecting with the City of Richardson easier than ever. You can report issues directly to City staff and track the progress of your issue to completion. You can also keep up to date on City news and events.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something in Richardson that needs to be fixed? (A pothole, high weeds/grass, missed trash/recycling collection, graffiti, watering violations, etc.)
2. Submit a request through the app. You can attach a photo and pinpoint the location using your phone.
3. City staff receives the request and resolves the issue.
You can submit issues anonymously or provide your contact information to receive updates when your request is completed. Using the MyRichardson App, you are also able to track the status of your request.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Various bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 04, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: City Of Richardson
- © 2016 City of Richardson, TX
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.