MyRing is the perfect contraceptive ring app, with an intuitive interface and features, you will never forget to insert or remove the contraceptive ring.
MyRing reliably reminds you to insert or remove your contraceptive ring and you always have an overview of your menstrual cycle. You can record a note, your personal well-being, and the intensity of each day of your menstrual cycle.
With the integrated calendar, you have an overview of when you need to insert/remove your ring in the future or when it will be that time of the month.
MyRing can be adjusted freely according to your needs, among other things, you can choose your ring wearing time and breaks yourself. Set at what time and with what message you want to be reminded.
All the features:
• Overview of insertion or removal of the ring
• Calendar overview with color-coded ring events
• Reminders for insertion or removal
• Set the ring insert and remove color in the calendar
• Clear start screen with all important information
• Display of ring status
• Freely selectable cycle modes
• Reminders for insertion or removal
• Reminder time freely adjustable
• Reminder message freely selectable
• Cycle times changeable
• Opportunities to contact the developer within the app
• Possibility to skip the ring break
• Diary view for notes
• Calendar overview
• Menstruation intensity & well-being statistics display
• No internet connection is necessary for the notifications
• Chronological cycle logging with various information
• No annoying advertising
- New design
- Revised settings
- Add emotional state, period strength and notes
- Diary overview
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, so my first issue is that it doesn’t even have an option for my cycles. I specifically downloaded an app so I wouldn’t have to change everything around in my calendar while I’m skipping cycles for the next few months. This is a 28 day in, 0 day out cycle. You just put a new ring in right away... the app only allows you to go down to 2 days out. Alright, whatever. So I tried to tweak it to make my “out day” a red dot just so I would know when to switch mine out for a new one.. but it marks my “out day” and the extra two days it’s making me have the same color, and it would alert me again to put a new one in two days later. That and every time you want to change the dot colors or anything, it resets all of your settings. Like what? Why not just let me change one thing at a time instead of having to redo everything? Just a terrible setup & no options for those of us that skip cycles. Found a free app that had all the options and didn’t reset to change small things.
Listen to your users.
If the app could look like a regular calendar , starting the week with Sunday-Saturday and not Monday-Sunday, it would look less confusing when using it. And give users the option to be able to change all the color options in the calendar to better suit our preference. We did buy the app after all. I’d love to give a better review if these options were given to us.
I love this app because I generally forget I even have my ring in, my only problem with this is my periods aren’t always consistent and it doesn’t have a missed period option and changing the dates for “ring in/out” don’t always sync up right.
- Sebastian Lang
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LangSoftware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.