The Myriad myRisk™ mobile app serves as a resource that provides a comprehensive overview on clinical information associated with Myriad’s myRisk hereditary cancer test. You will find clinically actionable information impacting inherited risks for eight important cancers: breast, colorectal, ovarian, endometrial, gastric, pancreatic, melanoma and prostate; including gene information, cancer risk and medical management.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use the Myriad myRisk™ app routinely to:
- Access the most up-to-date, clinically actionable information on:
-8 primary cancers
- Review the latest cancer risks and medical management guidelines based on:
-National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- Claus Breast Cancer Risk Model
-International Cancer of Pancreas Screening (CAPS)
- Amsterdam Criteria
- Utilize the Family History Survey, allowing for quick identification of appropriate patients for either Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer syndrome or Lynch syndrome.
- Review videos that provide additional education to both patient and provider
Fixed issue with loading pages
Ratings and Reviews
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Myriad Genetics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.