Also, check out Myro:Home Helper on the Mac App Store! With Myro:Home Helper you can enable capabilities like receiving push notifications, log data, expose items as HomeKit accessories and much more!
Experience the ultimate in home automation control with Myro:Home for Leviton/HAI automation controllers. Myro:Home combines Leviton/HAI's proven home automation controllers with the latest features of iOS like FaceID/TouchID, Siri and WatchOS. Finally, a user-friendly and convenient home automation interface for your Leviton/HAI system that is as usable from anywhere in the world as it is from the comfort of your couch.
Anything from changing the thermostat setting to controlling lights or the security system is only a few taps away. The interface is customizable using a "Favorites" tab, where any controller object can be added for quick access and the "Recents" tab provides access to the last used items.
The "Status" tab gives you a quick overview of the system's status including the security status for each area, the thermostat statuses, auxiliary sensor statuses, as well as any unread messages or zones that are not ready.
The "Security" tab, conveniently organized by area allows you to view all zone statuses, bypass zones or arm/disarm the system (or set the mode for Lumina systems). The "Security" icon at the bottom of the screen displays a count of any insecure or bypassed zones. A filter bar at the top also allows you to quickly find which zones are not ready.
The "Climate" tab provides a list of all configured thermostats and any auxiliary sensors, displaying their status, temperature and humidity levels. Tapping any thermostat allows you to have full control over its functionality including temperature and humidity setpoints, mode, fan and hold.
The "Control" tab allows you to control all of the configured lighting units in your home.
The "Audio" tab is displayed only on panels with an audio interface connected and allows control of all defined audio zones and sources, including any of its metadata!
The "Messages" tab provides a list of all system messages and allows you to display or acknowledge any unread messages.
The "Cameras" tab allows viewing of an unlimited number of MJPEG and RTSP capable cameras. It can also access cameras with static JPEG images and automatically refresh them at 1 fps.
These are just a few of the things you can do with Myro:Home, download and try it all out for yourself!
- Trial length is 14-days and a subscription can be paid monthly or on a yearly plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Myro:Home supports all recent Ethernet-enabled HAI home automation and security controllers, including: Lumina, Lumina Pro, OmniPro II, Omni IIe and Omni LTe. Controller firmware 3.5 or later is required.
Myro Control, LLC does not use or collect any of your home usage data, private keys or connection details. They are only stored locally on the iOS secure keychain. The communication between the Leviton/HAI controller and Myro:Home directly flow between your device and the controller using an encrypted protocol. Myro Control, LLC does not store any data in the cloud or on their systems at any point.
We hope you are enjoying Myro:Home!
In this build we addressed the following:
- Climate: Fixed a nuisance display bug where the thermostat temperature would incorrectly change color if an auxiliary sensor set points was also set.
- Subscriptions: Added a "Restore Purchases" button to make it easier when installing app on other devices. Swipe down on the header view to go back to controllers list, tap the yellow "upgrade" button. You should now see the "Restore Purchases" button at the bottom.
- Other: Bug fixes and optimizations.
If you find any bugs or have suggestions, please submit them over at https://myrocontrol.com/support.
- Myro Control, LLC
- 119.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Myro Control, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly (12-month) Plan $47.99
- Monthly (1-month) Plan $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.