mySalah - Track your Salah, Perfect your Prayers - Athan, Qibla, Prayer Time Reminders
By Askar Hussain
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
mySalah app helps you keep track of your Salah and let you get great Insights to improve on your Salah. Make use of mySalah app to perfect your Salah during this blessed month of Ramadan, insha'Allah.
You may be praying all your Salah but do you know whether you are praying on time? Were you focused? How best is your Salah? Use mySalah app to get in-depth detail about your Salah habits and see how you can improve on your Salah. Remember, Salah is one of the major investments for your Akhirah.
- Beautiful and accurate Salah times
- Adjust your Salah times to fit to your Masjid's timings
- Nicer way to keep track of your Salah
- Beautiful charts and graphs to see how you are handling your Salah
- Simple Qibla Finder
- Automatic and sensible reminders to help you pray on time
Try mySalah app and make it a habit to keep track of your Salah and get useful Insights that can immensely help you overcome some of the shortcomings on your Salah, that you may or may not have realized.
Try to perfect your Salah with mySalah.
* mySalah doesn't know who you are and all the data is stored only on your phone. Your privacy is well respected, insha'Allah.
# We cannot respond back to you if you write about app issues/concerns on your App Review on the AppStore. If you have any questions/comments about mySalah, please send us an email to email@example.com, we will promptly respond back.
# You can also connect with us on Facebook and Twitter,
*** If you like mySalah app please consider leaving a positive rating and review on the AppStore. That would help your fellow Muslim Brothers and Sisters also find out and make use of mySalah, insha'Allah. Shukran.
What's New in Version 1.5
Shukran, Thank You so much for your overwhelming support for the app. We've been listening to your great feedback and was working hard to bring you a better mySalah app that's more useful. Here are a few highlights of this update,
- Keep track of your Salah for the past 7 days - this has been one of the most popularly requested feature that helps you go back and keep track of the Salah for the past 7 days that you may have forgot to keep track of in mySalah. Alhamdhulillah, it's here now and is very convenient.
- Manually adjust Salah times - many of you've asked about this and here it is now available to you to adjust Salah times based on your Masjid's timings or to your local area's. mySalah app also visually indicates whether the timings are Calculated or Adjusted.
- Adjust Hijri Calendar - another popularly requested feature, now available for you to manually adjust the Hijri calendar.
- Support for Athan - you can now setup reminders to play a melodious Athan.
- Visual indication of whether you've kept track of the current Salah or not.
- Enhanced Quick Insights view that conveys clearly how you are handling your Salah.
- More fine-tuned detailed Insights view that reveals useful statistics about your Salah in a nicer way.
- Access to the Insights view is now a lot easier.
- A completely revamped Reminders that are more reliable and consistent.
- Way too many fine-tunings and improvements to make mySalah app even more useful.
Please update to this latest version to see all the good things it carries. Thanks again for all your support and feedback. Please continue to let your friends know about mySalah app, they may find it useful too. May Allah accept it from you and us.
Go for it :)
Best Muslim prayers application I ever found. Although few apps offer prayer tracking like this one does, none of them offer early reminders for prayers. They all offer one reminder which you may adjust. This one however, offers an early reminder for prayer, and then again the actual prayer alarm. This is very helpful if you want improve punctuality in your time management. What is even better, is that it does not only remind you of prayers, it motivates you offering prophets statements with regard to relevant rewards and deeds. Nice app, love it. It does need a little work for graphical displays of tracking status and such but even without that it is by far the best prayer app in the market.
Precise Prayer Times
Despite not having much options as far as ringtones is concerned as will as the somewhat unfriendly way of invoking ringtones, the timing of prayers, which is the most important thing, is probably the best I've seen so far. Have purchased a different app which used to be very good but recent modifications made the app, in my opinion, slightly worse than before. I'm using my salat as a reference to check if other apps are functioning properly. Great work
Like it but needs improvement
I like how it helps keep track of salah but sometimes I type the time in wrong and when I go to correct it, it counts it twice so some salah shows as if I prayed them more than others. Also, if I don't open the app frequently throughout the day, it does not play the athan. Besides these things, it is a great app. InshAllah it will continue improvement.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 28, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French
- Seller: Askar Hussain
- © 2014 ARSHtec
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- mySalah Supporter$2.99
- mySalah Supporter+$4.99