MyScorecard is the premier app to track your golf scores and golf handicap online! From USGA Handicap Indexes, to detailed statistics, performance reports, small groups & leagues - We have it all.
Find out why thousands of users love MyScorecard.
- Track either Total Score, Hole by Hole or use our innovative stroke by stroke interface
- See your Course Handicap and "Score to Shoot" for your upcoming round
- Track 40+ pro stats
- Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole or stroke by stroke basis
- Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
- Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
- Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
- 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
- See your round history, including scorecard details
- Access your account from any phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection
- Ties into MyScorecard Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Get yourself a trial account and continue your membership for only $12.99/year!
a. Correct score submission for 9 hole scores of higher range, including scores > 50
b. Ensure proper treatment of larger scores on 9-hole course
Ratings and Reviews
At the moment I’m not impressed
Purchased recently and not impressed with the app or the gps. Free apps like GolfNow have a much more detailed gps.
App won’t sync with watch, all it does is have the spinning thinking circle. Disappointing that you only have a trail period for the watch when you purchase the app, I paid the 2 year subscription, you would think the watch feature would be included but not that is another cost.
Lots of features in the app itself don’t work, no drop down menus for the rule book, games etc.
Hopefully things improve with updates, not worth my time to go chasing a refund.
My Scorecard: Great service to Golfers
I’ve been a user on My Scorecard for 5 seasons. All courses that I have played nationwide have been available on the My Scorecard directory for Handicap support and GPS distance measurements during the round. The Rounds History is a very nice resource, to bring up as needed to support memories. For the money, My Scorecard is a great bargain.
Great app. Would give 5 stars if could adjust incorrect slope and ratings to what is on actual scorecard from the course. Can do it from the website but was unable to using the app. That being said, most preprogrammed slopes and ratings I have played have been correct based on the tees played.
- MyScorecard LLC
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MyScorecard LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Membership $12.99
- 3 Year Membership $30.99
- 2 Year Membership $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.