The new MyScript© Calculator 2 makes daily math fun and easy!
Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
· Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
· Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
· Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
· Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
· Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
· Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
· Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
· History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
· Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
· Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
· Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
· Brackets: ( )
· Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
· Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
· Logarithms: ln, log
· Constants: π, e, phi
Recognition of the multiplication dot is now disabled by default. If you never use the multiplication dot, it will prevent confusion with the decimal sign when it is written too high. You can turn it back on in the settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Solve complex maths operations with your handwriting.
I want this to be 5 star
I would give this a five star but after using the app on home work and other things it doesn’t have the best recognition with certain things it doesn’t seem to know that • also means multiplication, or the division sign that looks like the square root sign, if these were the only two recognition problems I would give it five stars at its current version, but it seems to have a BIG problem with algebra, which yeah not many calculators know algebra but when yours does and you show it off in the tutorial it should be good especially in a pay to use app, it’s also bit annoying having to use a ? to show a variable but what ever, but my main problem is it doesn’t usually know the difference between swiping that means “go away” and swipes that mean (enter number here) if these few issues get fixed then I couldn’t recommend this app enough but as it is it sill is a useful app for people who need calculators
Helpful to see everyday calculations on magical paper
This is quite a useful app. It’s helpful to see your math on a page anytime you have the chance to write it down. This time, however, the page finishes your calculations once you show your work. Magic. This is something from the future. Helps me with mundane household budgeting when comparing shopping options. Especially great with the Apple Pencil, where I use this app the most, though the iPhone app is there in a pinch when you’re out and about. Very cool stuff. It would be cool to be able to change the weight of the ink; I think it’s too thick. Altering the auto-calculate time to be a little bit longer would be good too, perhaps as an adjustable setting.
D’Anconia Copper, thank you so much for your rave review! Thanks for your improvement suggestions for Calculator. We have forwarded them to our teams. In the meantime, the auto-calculation can be disabled in the Settings, so that you can decide when the result should appear. Hope this helps. Mila from MyScript
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MyScript
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.