This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With MyScript® MathPad, handwrite your equations or mathematical expressions on your screen and have them rendered into their digital equivalent for easy sharing.
Render complex mathematical expressions easily using your handwriting with no constraints. The result can be shared as an image or as a LaTeX* or MathML* string for integration in your documents or even share to other external computation software like WolframAlpha®.
MyScript® MathPad provides the same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, undo, redo, …).
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Export your equation in LaTeX* or MathML* or as image.
- Write mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Recognizes 200+ characters and operators
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions
* LaTeX and MathML conversion require an in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
I would like to be able to use this app in my work with blind students, but because the ability to export LaTeX and MathML is only available by in-app purchase, my institution will not allow me to make the purchase. This can be easily solved by allowing us to make an up-front purchase by the educational institution. Please fix this. I emailed you about this privately about a month ago, but haven’t heard back from you regarding this issue.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MyScript
- © MyScript
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Permanent unlock for LaTeX and MathML export$2.99