Nebo® is the best way to take notes, always here to help you be more productive, day after day. Specifically designed for Apple Pencil* or Logitech Crayon*. Nebo lets you write, draw, quickly edit and structure your notes, and convert them into digital text.
Structure your notes by creating titles, paragraphs and bulleted lists. Convert them instantly into Word, text, PDF or HTML format. Add interactive diagrams that can be copied as editable elements to PowerPoint or as images to other apps. Equations and calculations can be copied to apps supporting LaTeX, or as images. Draw sketches and annotate images. Use the latest innovations of MyScript Interactive Ink to be more productive with your pen!
** Best App 2017 CES Mobile Apps Showdown **
** App Store Best of 2016 **
** Featured by Apple as "Perfect with Apple Pencil" **
** Apple World Today Pick of 2016: Rating (5 out of 5 Stars) **
• Edit and format with your pen — MyScript Interactive Ink lets you write, add or remove content and space, decorate and apply styles.
• Add rich content — draw interactive diagrams with elements you can edit, delete and move anytime you want.
• Smart math — develop your equations and matrices across several lines. Solve your calculations. Copy them into LaTeX or as images.
• Draw — sketch freely and annotate images.
• Smart layout — as you write the page expands.
• Export as Word (.docx), text, PDF or HTML — you decide where to take your notes next. Copy/paste fully editable diagrams to PowerPoint or as images to other apps.
• Manage your notes — organize your pages in notebooks and collections. Move your notes from one notebook or collection to another, in the most intuitive and fluid manner.
• Search — find handwritten ink and text across all notes in your library, including in your diagrams.
• Sync — sync your notes with iCloud, Google Drive or Dropbox. Requires a MyScript account (free).
*An official Apple Pencil or Logitech Crayon (iPad 2018 only) is required to write in Nebo.
• Fix crash at application opening which could happen with iOS 12.1 beta versions
Ratings and Reviews
Our iPad Pro becomes an awesome on-the-fly notepad with this app built specifically for Apple Pencil. With a few taps and strokes, we can format handwritten text as titles, paragraphs, or bulletpoints. And creating diagrams or marking up photos? Dead simple. Ah, the simple joy of taking old-fashioned notes—and decorating the page with random doodles!
Notes jumble together. Bad App
I decided to purchase this app for my animal biology notes and at first it was working great but then my notes started to smush together. There was nothing I could do about it and I had to rewrite my notes all over again!
It was a pain and it took so much of my study time away. I went to try to get a refund but this app is “non-refundable” I want my money back. This app cost to much for it to not keep my notes separated!
This is a fun product and great for taking notes. I have poor handwriting but it still has remarkable accuracy even though it isn’t perfect. I would like a feature that would allow me to copy a page and cut and paste into another folder.
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MyScript. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.