MyScript Smart Note - Handwriting notes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the ease and flexibility of handwritten note-taking on iPad® with MyScript® Smart Note. This powerful and user friendly application provides the freedom and flexibility to write, draw, add equations, annotate, and insert pictures and sounds into your notes.
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words and math formulas into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences across pages of notes or even notebooks is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition, search in a dictionary, Wikipedia®, or Google®; send a page or notebook to a contact name in your address book).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as social media, email clients, iTunes®, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition in a dictionary, search in Wikipedia®, or Google®).
• Search your handwritten text across pages or notebooks.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application (i.e. iWork®, Pages®, Keynote® and Numbers®).
• Send a page or notebook to a contact name in your address book.
• Add and edit math equations on a note page.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Add voice recordings to your notes.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 54 languages *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED import and export capabilities
- Import MyScript and PDF files from iTunes, Dropbox® and Evernote®
- Export entire notebooks or pages as PDF, LaTeX or MyScript files to e-mail, Facebook®, Twitter®, iTunes, Dropbox, and Evernote
- Print your pages and notebooks with AirPrint support
• Annotate PDF documents
• Backup your notes in iTunes and restore them in Smart Note
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Arabic, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
· Backup your notes in iTunes and restore them in Smart Note
· Fix iOS8 bugs
The Best Handwriting App
This app has far exceeded my expectations. The 'smart' note taking is near flawless, only really causing issues when I'm taking notes for math class (all the negatives and symbols can be confused for gestures). But, turning off 'smart' notes is as easy as selecting the other pencil at the top. The palm rejection pad is perfectly functional, as it can be moved up and down, allowing the perfect position for writing on any spot on the page. Exporting to Evernote is the icing on the cake, and boy is that icing sweet. I use Evernote for everything, and I used to snap pictures of my notes for later upload. Not anymore! I can upload my notes straight from my iPad, wherever I am. I've already bought the full version and I couldn't be happier. For anyone who takes a lot of notes, find yourself an awesome stylus and download this app. The $3 I spent on this app has already been negated by the amount of paper I haven't had to buy.
Amazing and useful app,
I started using this app with my finger. The results were good but not good enough for everyday note taking. However, I was encouraged enough & try a stylus and that worked well. I then purchased an Adonit Jot Pro stylus and my writing experience now is amazing! Fantastic job on this app!
We cannot answer to your reviews, so for any issue, please contact us!
For any issue, the best is to get in touch with our support team directly. They will advise you on the best solution. To do so, click on the "App Support" link (next to "Write a review") in iTunes or in the AppStore. Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MyScript
- © MyScript
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Features$1.99