OMI Studio is a remote application designed for the wearable VR camera OmiCam. You can use this app to watch real-time images of the camera and control it. At the same time, you can also transfer videos and photos stored in OmiCam to your phone for editing and translating, and share it to social media.
The main function:
(1) Watching OmiCam's live video on your mobile phone
(2) Performing all camera operations with your phone
(3) Transfer photos and videos stored in OmiCam to your mobile phone and convert them into panoramic photos or videos
(4) Horizontally correct the panoramic image and eliminate the vibration to achieve a stable panoramic VR movie effect
(5) Multiple photo videos can be combined into a panorama VR story collection, while cutscenes, mixing, and text annotations can be edited.
(6) Upload the converted panoramic VR video or photos to the community platform for sharing. Let friends directly watch and immerse yourself in the perspective you took.
(7) Click on 360 to broadcast YouTube and Facebook
Fix the display error on iPhone XS
Ratings and Reviews
Was not impressed with the initial version but the new update is a huge improvement! Nice design and easy to use. Look forward to the next update! Thanks!
Horrible, not working
This does not work, should give us our money back.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this is Jimmy from OmiCam. We did make a lot of improvement and changes from last Aug (version 1.1.9) to new (version 2.1.5). Please try it again and see if you can work this app right now, thanks.
- Sightour Inc.
- 70.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Sightour Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.