The MyHealth app gives all patients of Spectrum Health and members of Priority Health access to their care and health plan information in one convenient, secure place.
Spectrum Health patients
• Search the Spectrum Health physician list to find a doctor
• Locate Spectrum Health emergency and urgent care facilities
• See upcoming appointments and schedule a new appointment with your provider
• Check lab and radiology results
• Send and receive secure messages directly with your provider’s office
• Request a prescription renewal, review your current medications and instructions, and see who has prescribed your medications
• Schedule a video visit through the app or over the phone with designated providers
• Keep track of allergies, immunizations and other health concerns all in one place
Priority Health members
• View your benefits
• Access your digital membership (ID) card
• Check deductible balances and manage bills
• Review claims
• See what your out-of-pocket costs will be through the Cost Estimator
• Compare procedure prices with Healthcare Bluebook
• See a doctor without leaving home
- New design! We have redesigned the MyHealth welcome experience to be more intuitive and visually appealing
- In addition to PIN, you can now use your fingerprint to securely sign in to your MyHealth account
Ratings and Reviews
I am so overly frustrated. I needed to get into my account ASAP. So I open the app and use my Touch ID so I don’t have to use my password. And it told me I need to log in. So I entered my email and password and it said it was wrong. So I tried 2 more times and I know for a fact what my log in info is and it wouldn’t work said I would be locked out or I have to reset my password. So I entered my email got the link reset my password and still not working says email or password is wrong. If I keep trying I’ll be locked out and only to way to fix it is to wait 60 mins or reset my password again. So after resting 3 times and it’s not working I email customer service. And it says they will get back to me in 24 hours. I need into my account now and I’m basically screwed on my upcoming appointments because I count on this app.
App doesn’t save feature tiles and errors out on log in PIN
If I try and save the feature tiles and goes right back to default tiles.
The PIN login only works ONE time after password has been entered manually. If you timeout; the app only allows one time for PIN. After that timeout is made on the PIN the app throws an error saying enter your password. The pop up error should be more specific on why. No one cares if it’s because of policy, just explain that instead of treating your customers like simpletons.
Yes, when it works, wonderful. But when it doesn't, it is sheer hell. I use the app once a year for my physical, and sometimes that is the only time. And some years I have another reason to visit the doctor. Invariably I don't recall which email address I used years ago when I first signed up, let alone what password I selected. The programmers need to create a much more user friendly system and be a bit less crazy about security. A lot of us don't see our doctor often enough to rem an US and password, which makes the app worse than worthless, because all it does is waste our time.
- Spectrum Health System
- 252.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2016 Spectrum Health. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.