By Vacata AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MySQL Database app is a powerful tool for Database admin’s (DBA) and IT professionals. It allows to manage, create, model and visually design databases. MySQL Database includes everything for browsing, searching, querying and updating all of your MySQL databases, right from your iPad.
• Supports MySQL v.3, 4 and 5.
• Powerful database administration tools with an elegant, simple to use graphical user interface.
• DBAs can visually select tables and fields to query, edit, create tables and databases, drop tables, databases and much more.
• The visual SQL Command Line lets users build, edit, bookmark and run queries. Also supports syntax highlighting to help write and debug SQL statements. History storing gives you quick access to the last executed queries.
• Store your DB connections with Connection Manager.
• Enables developers to create, organize, and manage database connections.
• Supports Wi-Fi and 3G connections.
SSH no longer works
When I first bought this app it worked very well - I connected through ssh via login password, later through login and gpg key, and was able to use all the features as advertised.
At some point in the past 2 months the ssh tunneling completely fell down and now I can't access my DBs anymore. This needs to be fixed ASAP. The app is useless without it.
Some hiccups, but mostly works well
Not sure about the other reviews. I connect through SSL, am able to update data, write SQL queries, etc. No real complaints here.
Functional - Works As Advertised
It does as advertised.
Can't ask for anything more, I suppose.
However, there's got to be a better way to do this.
Wanted a graphical design app, anyways.
This does not do that.
Then again, it didn't advertise that it did.
All-in-all, everything works as described.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Feb 03, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Vacata AG
- © Copyright Vacata AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.