Browser and edit Mysql Database data on your iPhone or iPad ( This is a Universal App ):
***** We have a new Mac version 'Mysql Manager' available on Mac App Store. *****
* Connect to mysql server via Wifi or 3G
* Paging table view data, resizable column , sort by touch column title
* Create/Update/Delete database data (in-app)
* Row detail view with Photo display support ( in-app purchase Quick Look )
* Run SQL on the database
* Edit table data with auto generated editable SQL
* Create new table with UI guide (in-app)
* SQL editor with keyword highlighting
* Share table data with CSV format
* Share detail data with photo via email
* Save page size and table column width
* Sort table by touch on the column
Fix crash on iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
2.5 Stars - Basic DB viewing
The app it fairly basic. Viewing tables is like viewing an excel sheet. Nothing more.
The screenshots are slightly misleading as the functionality displayed is only available via IAP's. Also the "pro" package, I don't even know where to purchase it. I just see the 3 IAP option at $2 each.
- John Li
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 John Li
- In-App Purchases
- Edit Mysql Data (CRUD) $1.99
- Quick Look Data $1.99
- DB Creator (Create DB table with guide UI) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.