WARNING • MyStats tracking will disappoint you.
It will disappoint if used to see what is “wrong.”
There’s no wrong though, only change, and an awareness that naturally makes positive change.
Being aware of where time is spent, progress made towards goals, and how results compare to last week or month is positive, regardless of results.
What do you want to do more of? Record it! Own it!
#1 Ranked Business App in Japan (multi-times!)
- The upper limit of # of the Timed Activity records expanded from
60,000 to 200,000.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for improving quality in your life, time management
This is a rare gem for project manager types who like to improve something in their lives and be able to measure the improvements.
It allows you to collect and track data two ways -- 1) where you spent your time, and 2) what you have accomplished. Few apps in the App Store can do what this app does. It's well-thought out, easy to use, customizable, and allows you to collect metrics on your progress towards your goal. It even allows you to back up the data to DropBox! Best for a small number of goals and activities. Take the short tutorial, which teaches you how to use this app to focus on the things that matter.
Best tracking + easy to use
Some requests though
- see in pie chart legend name or name of the pie next to the %age
- hours next to the %age in pie, instead of only 2 options
- reminder to use the app on every hour or 3 hrs or 6 hrs or Atleast 2 time slots of the day
- show unassigned hours of days measured. Currently user only has option to show unassigned hours for whole month, even though the usage has been for only partial time. If user set up some time to be assigned in a day, that days unassigned should show up only and not for future unassigned hours....
Best tracking app
The program takes a few minutes to learn, but the investment of time is well worth the return. It is the beat way to track multiple goals an efforts in a single app. Not only that, but the support team answered my questions very quickly with personal, friendly emails. Not only that but they actually implemented my (and probably other's) suggestions in subsequent updates. It's obvious that they have a real passion for what they are creating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.