By Jeremy Jurksztowicz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with pinch zoom!
Roguelike redefined for touchscreens! For iPhone 4 or newer, and iPad 2 or newer. This graphical roguelike pits a party of characters against a procedurally generated world made up of treacherous forests, caves and dungeons! Turn based combat based on (but not limited by) the award winning and ubiquitous SRD 3.5 standard provides endless tactical possibilities, as you go up against parties of Kobolds, Orcs, Undead, Dark Elves, Demons and more! Collect amazing items to wield in battle, study old tomes to increase your skills, and harvest mushrooms to brew into powerful spells. An incredibly refined interface devoid of the clutter so common to roguelikes lets you perform both simple and complex actions with ease. Lighthearted coffee-break combat or meticulous powergaming, the choice is yours. Fast paced, Turn based. Simple interface, Complex possibilities.
What's New in Version 1.13
* Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 screen formats.
* Support for older devices improved, fewer save/load crashes.
* Increased resolution on iPads for larger view of game world.
* Menus and buttons now have normal button semantics.
* Centered action buttons in action bar.
* Added inventory and spellbook actions to action bar, as well as dismiss buttons in these panes.
* Fixed solo mode. Now you can make tactical arrangements easily.
* Increased stoic and rage values.
* You can now pan and zoom the camera while long actions are taking place.
* Improvements to touch targeting.
* Lots of behind the scenes bug fixes.
Much needed twist on the rogue like genre
I have played these games since the days they used a text terminal on a dec 10... and pretty much the whole time wanted one to be party based. This is it! Fun and fast playing as these games go. Bit of a learning curve, a little skimpy on info, interface "features", but 5 stars none the less because it is interesting, fun, and fits my handheld gaming style.
Good game, bad UI
The game overall is pretty good. It takes a few tries before you get the hang of it. The UI is very clunky in terms of trying to target the right tile especially when there are things on door archways. But once you can get past the initial problems the game gets a lot more fun.
Tons of fun
This is a really amazing game, but I think you should add a better app icon, this is my option would make more people buy the game because it would look more professional