By 8th Kind Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mysterious Universe brings you the latest news and podcasts covering the strange, extraordinary, weird, wonderful and everything in between.
App features include:
- Download MU podcast episodes directly
- Automatic notifications of new episodes
- MU Plus+ login for access to premium podcasts
- Option to remove ads (free for Plus+ members)
- The latest news and articles from MU
- Access to our call-in line and Skype message bank
More features coming in future updates.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Fixes for pesky playback crash when skipping through podcast
- App now fully supports 64bit devices (5s+)
- App no longer crashes on iOS 10 beta
- General performance and stability improvements
good update but...
Lots of crashing going on.. I'm using iPhone 6 plus and using the latest ios 9.3.5. It happened when i skipped through a little bit and it also happens when come back to mu app after i double tap the home button to switch between apps. The good part is that i can see more episodes on the screen.. Please fix the crashiness soon! And could you do more shows where you cover medical advancments and holistic health and natural medicine/nutrition? I know there is a lot of quacky info regarding those topics but the true information is very intriguing and helpful to people. For example the works of dr. Simoncini, raw food diets, gluten-free vs gluten diets, cancer treatment that doesn't involve radiation or chemotherapy, cannabis/thc & cbd treatment for cancer and other diseases, natural diseases prevention etc... Thanks!
Go for it!
I love listening to these guys and am very happy with the app. Every so often it will lose my place and the app will close unexpectedly but not enough to be an issue. I have noticed if I am clicking too fast and don't give it a chance to process it will close. Overall, I am super happy with it.
App review, not a podcast review
First off, love the show and a plus member.
There is a bug ever since I upgraded to iPhone 7+ where whenever I pause it via headphone button for more than a minute I'll have to reopen the app and find the episode. Sometimes the episode loses its progress as well.
Very inconvenient bug on an otherwise fantastic and well made app.