Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
By Asmodee Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to : http://www.asmodee-digital.com/mysterium
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Ukrenian, Russian.
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/mysterium/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- In the lobby, it's now possible to switch freely between waiting screen and join screen without leaving the game.
- Cards from all different promos and expansions can be enabled through Additional Content screen.
- Minor graphic updates.
- Interface, localization and other bug fixes.
Good implementation of the board game
Mechanically-speaking, at least! Certainly a lot less tedious than setting up all those cards! Pass and play seems to work like a tiny portable version of the full game, but since half the fun of playing the Ghost is listening to the Investigators chatter, online play (while an inevitable option) seems less neat. Could really use a full-screen zoom on the cards rather than the hold-and-drag magnifier for those little details, especially for newcomers who haven't seen the art in person before.
This is a brilliant game, and surprisingly well implemented for a game that relies so much on human interaction. I primarily play against the computer and it still works really well.
Only complaint is the way they really ham up the occult theming. To me, that is the biggest turn off of the game, and I try to ignore it to focus on the excellent mechanics instead. With the physical game this is mostly easy. The app just shoves it in your face and turns the dial up (primarily in story mode)
Spent money on the game and cannot progress due to game design. When in landscape I need to pull tokens from top of screen. No matter where I touch near the tokens it opens up my side shortcut menu (that sadly cannot be disabled). As of now it is unplayable so I have to leave at one star due to spending money on effectively nothing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Asmodee Digital
- © 2016 Asmodee Digital under licence of iGames.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hidden Signs$1.99