The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• Discover the 2 expansions of the board game, specially adapted for the digital versions:
- Hidden Signs, to discover new suspects
and locations, as well as new weapons
- Secrets & Lies, to clear up the circumstances of the murder, using new
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to : http://www.asmodee-digital.com/mysterium
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Ukrenian, Russian.
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/mysterium/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
- New expansion "Secrets & Lies" available:
Discover 6 new suspects (including Count Warwick himself), 6 new locations and 6 new items. And for the first time, experience a brand new game mode, thanks to the 19 story cards which are able to replace items for ever more mystery-filled games!
- AI improvements based on analytics of users decisions
- Tweaking psychic AI in story mode when the player is the ghost
- Various Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Interpret visions, solve mysteries.
Wonderful game all around
I enjoy this game. It is simple and easy to grasp but does present a challenge to play. Especially when you have to play as the ghost and your trying to help the psychics figure things out. I’m sure that there maybe a bug or two, but personally I have either never encountered a bug or chalked it up to bad luck. Personally though, I would love the inclusion of a card gallery to have a look at the vision cards, location cards, suspects and even the psychic investigators with an option to see their backstory. Lords of water deep did a card gallery feature to let you look at all of the cards in the game. I would personally love a gallery just to look at the beautiful artwork that is present in the cards.
All in all, a good game with replay ability
The story mode AI is pretty stupid.
So overall it is a fun game and makes you think. But the game's"AI" is very VERY useless. In ghost mode, I tend to have more success just picking random crap then actually using logic to get them to guess. And if I somehow DID figure out what they understood, the meaning changed to them immediately afterwards. Seriously this is my biggest complaint. The fact I paid decent money for this app is at least expect the AI to have more intelligence than what it has. There is just now way of knowing what they are doing. Makes it near impossible to move forward in the story.
- Asmodee Digital
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Asmodee Digital under licence of iGames.
- In-App Purchases
- Hidden Signs $1.99
- Secrets & Lies $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.