Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst HD (Full)
By Big Fish Games, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Emma's soul is free. But her ghost has delivered a dire warning: evil still lurks in Ravenhearst Manor.
Big Fish Games Studios takes you deep inside the cursed estate in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™, the thrilling sequel. Experience Ravenhearst`s spectral halls as never before with new immersive adventure-style gameplay and an epic original soundtrack. Feel the floorboards creak as you move from room to room solving puzzles and seeking out clues in over 150 detailed scenes.
“Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst really is a spectacular achievement.”
“Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst is a massive game with stunning art design and a hauntingly beautiful soundtrack that delivers an experience you won't be able to put down until you've seen all it has to offer.”
-Jay Is Games
☆☆☆☆☆ Features ☆☆☆☆☆
✓ Search spectral scenes to reveal the truth!
✓ Conquer the mystery and share your success on exclusive Leaderboards!
✓ Find secrets at every turn
✓ An engrossing story puts you on the edge of your seat!
✓ Free the manor's shackled souls!
☆☆☆ Discover more from Big Fish Games! ☆☆☆
Having fun with Big Fish? Check out our entire game library with our Game Finder app! Dive in here:
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Sign up for Big Fish Games' iSplash newsletter and keep up-to-date on sales or new promotions. Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile
Pretty Good Game
Its challenging to play, you need to figure alot of stuff on your own. I figured out to only tap on the sparkle when it sporadically blinks. The hint systems isn't that good as you need to drag an inventory object to the hint button and all it does is just give you a small picture for what its used for, nothing of where this particular place is or how to get there. Overall its a good game on its own merit as in not comparing it to others played. Recommended to buy!
Huge disappointment; wasn't as good as the first one
I really enjoyed the first Ravenhearst game as well as Madame Fate, so I had high expectations of the game. However, I have been disappointed for a number of reasons.
1. Lacking thrill and plot: I really enjoyed the mystery and plot of the last game. I was hoping that the plot of this game would be better and I was thrilled to find out what happened to Charles, however, I thought the plot of this game was a bit cheesy and anticlimactic compared to the last game.
2. The puzzles weren't that exciting to solve, some were not as challenging (I really enjoyed the puzzles in the first Ravenhearst and Madame Fate)
3. No hints for hidden objects; for the most part, I spammed my iPad screen
4. No Map: It was frustrating that there wasn't a map to find which rooms still had puzzles. If we had to go back to a certain room, it was frustrating to backtrack and figure out which room I missed.
5. Potholder disappeared from inventory??
6. Game glitched after solving the elevator part with the cards and skull!! I keep clicking the elevator lever, but the elevator is stuck and I can't click anything else, nor can I escape... I have to start all over...
7 hours of gameplay, wasted
Items are often too dark to see even in HD! The hints load faster, but I don't like to use them. A walk through would be great - when in Dire Mansion, I had to do a lot of backtracking, at first and then the walk through got me back on track. I'm really frustrated with this version!!!!
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 511 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2012 Big Fish Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.