Mystery Math Museum
By Artgig Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore 8 themed museums in the epic sequel to Mystery Math Town
- Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design
This game was so fun, my 9-year-old son chose to play Mystery Math Museum over some of his other favorite game apps (including Minecraft!) on a day when he didn’t have to choose something educational. - Smart Apps For Kids
This app is just quirky enough to get your attention and just delightful enough to keep it!...I will have to drag my kids out of Mystery Math Museum! It is well worth the price of admission! - The iPod Teacher
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: In the sequel to Mystery Math Town you must use math skills and strategy to rescue the dragonflies that are lost in 8 themed museums. Encounter an entirely new cast of characters as you earn talking portraits for your Gallery.
• Math practice integrated with a rich, immersive game experience
• 8 themed museums:
- Wild West
- Ancient History
- Fine Art
• Multiple user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
CUSTOMIZE SKILLS FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Designed to support classroom learning, Mystery Math Museum provides a unique and engaging way to practice a range of elementary math concepts for kids ages 6-12 and up.
Each player can customize various math skills to suit their age and ability.
Addition: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Subtraction: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Multiplication: x1, x2, x5, x10 and/or x1 through x10
Division: ÷2, ÷5, ÷10 and/or ÷2 through ÷10
Players can also select Varied Number Representations to include dice and tally marks for the above concepts.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Also available - Mystery Math Town and Mystery Word Town for iPad and iPhone
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: artgigapps.com
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for trying Mystery Math Museum!
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Do not share your personal information with us or anyone else.
- Do not include 3rd party ads, or in-app purchases.
- Include gated feedback links and links to the Artgig Apps website within the app.
- Use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
View our privacy statement here: http://www.mysterymathmuseum.com/privacy-policy
What's New in Version 1.2.1
No big changes in the app but we are happy to report it is still awesome.
Save the dragonflies!
Thanks for playing Mystery Math Museum.
If you really like the app, please consider leaving an iTunes review.
* Check out Mystery Word Town for a spelling mystery *
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 398 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artgig, LLC
- © 2015 Artgig Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.