Mystery Math Museum
By Artgig Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This game was so fun, my 9-year-old son chose to play Mystery Math Museum over some of his other favorite game apps (including Minecraft!) on a day when he didn’t have to choose something educational. - Smart Apps For Kids
With a variety of math skills to practice, varying difficulty levels that can be customized, and a wonderful game-like feel, this app is one kids not only love to play, but they learn a lot too! - Best Apps for Kids
- Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
FUN & FLEXIBLE MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: use math and strategy to rescue the missing dragonflies that are lost in 8 themed museums. Encounter a quirky cast of entertaining characters on your epic journey as you earn talking portraits for your Gallery.
Customizable math options and unlimited user accounts give parents and teachers great flexibility for a range of ages and skills.
• Unlimited user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• 8 themed museums to explore
- Wild West
- Ancient History
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Mystery Math Town
Mystery Word Town
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: artgigapps.com
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for playing Mystery Math Museum!
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
View our privacy statement here: http://www.mysterymathmuseum.com/privacy-policy
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Updated icon (Is that a smile? I think she smiled. The Queen actually smiled!)
- If you are using Teachley Connect in your classroom, you can use Mystery Math Museum
- Misc performance improvements
If you enjoy your math adventure please consider leaving a positive review. We really appreciate it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 530 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artgig, LLC
- © 2016 Artgig Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.