mystlouispark enables service requests (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, etc.) to be submitted directly to your local City government, where it will be instantly routed to the correct administrator in the appropriate department.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It has been great for reporting streets issues, but...
This has been useful to report street maintenance issues, love this. However this app could truly be also useful if we could report when drivers nearly hit pedestrians or bikes so the city can keep data on such things. No one calls police for misses, so no data is kept, this app could collect reported near misses!
This is exactly the kind of thing our beautiful city needs. Thank you SLP, I love the organization and effort you put fourth into our city.
Great idea and useful app, some issues
A lot of the links in the app are not responsive. Otherwise, this could be a great and very useful app
- PublicStuff LLC
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.