MySudo allows you to create and manage multiple Sudos, each with a phone number and email address, to use for signups, downloads, or anytime you need a private phone number and/or email address.
Setting up a Sudo profile is as easy as selecting a phone number and choosing an email address.
At a time when just about every interaction you have online or offline ties back to your mobile number or personal email address, MySudo allows you to take back control by using up to 9 phone numbers and email addresses to eliminate the ability of advertisers, scammers, and other 3rd parties from building a detailed profile of your personal information.
Your Sudo. Your control.
• Each Sudo comes equipped with a phone number and email address
• Use a different Sudo for work, socializing, online shopping, coaching/volunteering or whatever roles are important to you
• Choose a number from an area code or location you select
• Flexibility to call anyone, even if they don’t use MySudo
• Create up to 9 phone numbers
• Send secure texts, images, and video
• Edit, delete, or send expiring messages
• Set up a private email account in seconds
• Say goodbye to email tracking and spam
• Create and manage multiple email accounts from one app
• Reset an email address if it gets into the wrong hands
WHEN TO USE MYSUDO:
• Signup for coupons, rewards, discounts, giveaways and subscriptions, without giving away any personal information
• Keep your inbox free from spam by using your Sudo details when shopping online
• Research hassle-free. Search for cars, apartments, travel deals or insurance quotes—all without being spammed with emails, calls, or pesky salespeople
• Create a Sudo to use on sites like Craigslist to keep your personal information safe from people you don’t know. Once you’ve made a sale, you can delete your Sudo, so you never have to worry about being contacted again.
• Get a separate phone number and email address for work. Use this Sudo to easily separate your business life from your personal life.
No Registration or Login
• We never require your personal email address, mobile number or a password to register or log in
• Sudo-to-Sudo messaging, calling, video, and email are always encrypted
• All meta data stored on our cloud is encrypted. Only the user holds the unique encryption key
• No one, not even us, can read any users’ communications
Sudo-to-Sudo communications are always free. We offer a free 30-day trial to new users. There are 3 paid plans to choose from, with options to pay either monthly or annually. The plans offer phone numbers from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
• SudoGo: 1 free phone number
• SudoPro: 3 free phone numbers
• SudoMax: 9 free phone numbers
At any time, you can reset your Sudo number for an extra $0.99 USD.
SudoGo, SudoPro and SudoMax monthly or yearly subscription will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Subscription cancellations take effect after an active subscription has expired.
Got a question for us? We’re here to help. Contact our support team on Twitter @MySudoApp or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using MySudo! We update our app regularly to improve your experience. See our latest updates in response to your requests:
- Navigate in and out of an active call on MySudo to view content within the app
- See which Sudo is active when opening the Sudo Switcher
- View the your plans page to see exactly how many free numbers you have left
- Pull down on a list to search locally within messages, emails, and contacts
- Enjoy a tidy iOS Notifications Center after viewing corresponding content in MySudo
- Leave voicemail messages up to 90 seconds in length
- Enjoy improved functionality and fewer bugs
Got a favorite request you’d like to be featured? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitches make it impossible to be functional
I’ve been using this app for about 5 months and at first it worked OK but now I can’t send emails. I can write an email but it never sends. When I try to save it as a draft, it never does and goes in an infinite loop of save draft and back to the written email but it never exits so that I have to restart the app. People are starting to side-eye me like I am ignoring their emails!
One of the most annoying things about the app is that EVERYTHING (email, text, contacts) is in the same app. What happens is you’re on a phone call and if you need to reference an email or text, forget it! You’re stuck on the call screen with no way to go into your emails and texts.
These problems should not be happening for an app I pay $15 a month for!!! I am considering ending my subscription because these issues are so frustrating. People in my life are starting to comment that there is something wrong with my phone. For this price, this app should be flawless.
Developer Response ,
Hi Gromit, thanks for the feedback. The email problem you are having is certainly strange and no doubt frustrating. If you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to try and sort this issue out for you ASAP. In the meantime please check you have a good network connection.
We are just finishing a new feature to allow you to access your email, messages and contacts whilst on a call. We know this is an important feature for our users and hope to have it released in the App in the coming weeks. 👍 For more feature updates you can follow us at https://twitter.com/MySudoApp . Regards TeamSudo.
Used to love, now mediocre, use for burners only
I was an early adopter and absolutely loved this brilliant service. I would gladly have paid the premium (and still might, if they get their stuff together). So this review is not about going paid vs free. I’ve watched many services struggle to make this transition, and it appears Sudo is no different.
First, the old app was much easier to use. I don’t understand some of the interface decisions that were made with the newer version. It’s less intuitive and at times downright confusing. Guys, jump in your Delorean and go back in time.
Second, I can’t recommend that you use this service for any Sudos that you may need to keep for business or other fairly important purposes over time. Expect that you will lose access at some point when you transition between devices or apps (should they decide to start another app, again). The backup and transition have been absolutely painful, and in their rush to monetize in a new app, they are frustrating longtime users.
Instead, use this app as it stands today for compartmenting all the non-essential stuff. Throwaway accounts. That’s what it excels at. If you lose info, no harm, no foul. Five stars for the core idea. Three for execution. One for data migration/backup. Here’s hoping for something better down the road.
Developer Response ,
Hi Curtis, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. Let me try and address some of the issues you have raised. 😬
We have been listening to our users in regards to the interface and have some great improvements coming out in an upcoming update that greatly improves the navigation between Sudo and also makes it easy to see your new activity on each Sudo.
Our latest update 0.9.9 has many new features, specifically around backup/restore and the ability to easily transfer your Sudo account and data to another device via QR code. The 0.9.9 update also includes multi device support, TouchID/FaceID/passcode lock/unlock, custom voicemail, audio improvements, messaging and photo handling enhancements. We have also fixed over 50 defects in this release as well 👍
Thanks again for the feedback, we are making big improvements with every update and would love to hear your feedback again once we release the new interface tweaks mentioned above.
“Can someone trace my MySudo email and find my original IP Address?”
Unlike some commercial privacy minded email messaging systems, if you receive an email message containing HTML elements such as non-visible images used to attempt to track or identify your device’s ip address, Sudo will allow your device’s IP address to be provided to that third party immediately upon the opening of such email.
Instead of blocking such images by default or setting our system up so that the tracking requested is initiated by our servers rather than your device, we’ve chosen to do nothing to help you defeat such tracking but encourage you to figure out how to do it yourself , or better yet,!ideally finding another service that is 100 percent committed to providing the best integrated email privacy product for your needs.
Developer Response ,
HI Lord Hothex, thank you for your feedback. The capability you describe is on our roadmap and we hope to release this functionality in the near future. 😄 In the meantime if you have any other feature requests or product suggestions we sure would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Regards Team Sudo
- Anonyome Labs, Inc
- 165.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Anonyome Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SudoPro Monthly $4.99
- SudoGo Monthly $0.99
- SudoMax Monthly $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.