MySwimPro – Personal Swim Trainer
By MySwimPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
~~ Awarded Apple Watch App of the Year 2016! ~~
Take your swimming to the next level with MySwimPro: The best workout app to help you swim smarter on iPhone!
Access to a library of hundreds of customized swim workouts. Log your swims and track your progress with detailed analytics to visualize your improvement. Export to PDF to print your workouts and take them to the pool.
"MySwimPro is the only app I've come across that is truly trying to help swimmers with their training and technique. I've seen nothing but positive feedback from athletes in the swimming community. With the dedicated passion of the MySwimPro team, I think this app will change the way swimmers approach the sport." - Peter Vanderkaay, 3x Olympic Swimmer
“MySwimPro has been responsible for bringing new life to my workouts. I love the variety of stroke work, distance, sprints. The videos have helped me understand proper technique and the ‘log’ allows you to see what I’ve have accomplished and help me feel even better about what I do each day in the pool!” - Tom G., Triathlete
"This app is awesome. I've improved my swimming so much over the last two months using these workouts." - Jermaine C., Fitness Swimmer
* Hundreds of workouts organized by skill level, workout type, and pool course
* Technique videos and set descriptions
* Custom workout log
* Detailed profile analytics
* Export custom workouts to PDF
* Link up to HealthKit to track workouts and active calorie burn
* Keep track of your top times and sync them from US Masters Swimming database
***APPLE WATCH APP***
* Keep track of your stats right on your wrist
* Apple Watch Series 2 owners: swim through one of our workouts - right on your wrist!
* Apple Watch Series 2 owners: log open water workouts that show up on your MySwimPro feed!
We do not recommend swimming with, or submerging, an Apple Watch that is not rated water resistance 50 meters. Only Apple Watch Series 2 devices are rated as water resistant to 50 meters.
***PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS***
- Full access to all workout categories including: Breaststroke, Backstroke,
- Unlimited access entire workout library
- Unlock instructional video content
- Access premium analytic graphs on the profile
- All of these features are available as a subscription for $15/month or $100/year (USD)
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
***ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & SWIM SMARTER***
* View your progress and stats on your custom profile page
* Share progress with friends on social media, and encourage others
***ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES***
* Follow us on Twitter (@MySwimPro) for technique tips, training advice and swimming motivation
* Visit us on the web at www.myswimpro.com
* We’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for feedback from the swimming community to help make our app the best it can be. Email us at email@example.com
Download MySwimPro, and start swimming smarter. Happy Swimming!
What's New in Version 4.2
~~ New Features ~~
- Custom pool lengths! Now get and track workouts to fit your local pool!
- Workout of the Day! Premium members can receive a fresh workout delivered right to your phone every day!
- New "Stroke" and "FRIM" types to add some variety to your workout.
- Delete comments you didn't mean to say by swiping on the comment and selecting "Delete"
- Report inappropriate comments by swiping over the comment and selecting "Report"
Fixed in 4.2:
- Distance entry on Open Water workouts wasn't opening as expected. Fixed!
- Apple Watch improvements to help your swim go smoother
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Good but buggy on watch.
Love the app, however there is a lot of room to improve. It seems like there are a lot more lock ups with the new version. Intervals hanging on 0:00 and you have to pause and resume to get back on track. Also please change the "start set now" button either to the crown or other button. Having it in screen sometimes makes it start prematurely if a drop of water hits in the right place. Please make an option to suspend other apps notifications during workouts. Very annoying to have to dismiss news feeds and other pop ups while hanging on the wall. Advanced analytic reporting of strokes graphs is inaccurate. This should be an easy fix. Another suggestion is to display heart rate between sets, not just in middle of set. You can do it! Make it better! Thanks for the app.
How do you turn off auto renew?
App looks great on first glance but the option to turn off auto renew seems to be no where in sight.
Not proper trainings
Suggest to find another app to train. Everything based on in-app purchases
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 82.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MySwimPro, Inc.
- © 2015 MySwimPro, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MySwimPro Premium Subscription$14.99
- MySwimPro Premium Subscription$99.99