By MySwimPro, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apple Watch App of the Year 2016!
Take your swimming to the next level with MySwimPro: The best workout app to help you swim smarter on iPhone and Apple Watch!
Access to a library of hundreds of customized swim workouts. Log your swims and track your progress with detailed analytics to visualize your improvement. Export to PDF to print your workouts and take them to the pool.
"MySwimPro is the only app I've come across that is truly trying to help swimmers with their training and technique. I've seen nothing but positive feedback from athletes in the swimming community. With the dedicated passion of the MySwimPro team, I think this app will change the way swimmers approach the sport." - Peter Vanderkaay, 3x Olympic Swimmer
“MySwimPro has been responsible for bringing new life to my workouts. I love the variety of stroke work, distance, sprints. The videos have helped me understand proper technique and the ‘log’ allows you to see what I’ve have accomplished and help me feel even better about what I do each day in the pool!” - Tom G., Triathlete
"This app is awesome. I've improved my swimming so much over the last two months using these workouts." - Jermaine C., Fitness Swimmer
* Hundreds of workouts organized by skill level, workout type, and pool course
* Technique videos and set descriptions
* Save your favorite workouts
* Custom workout log
* Detailed profile analytics
* Export custom workouts to PDF
* Link up to HealthKit to track workouts and active calorie burn
* Keep track of your top times and sync them from US Masters Swimming database
***APPLE WATCH APP***
* Keep track of your stats right on your wrist
* Swim through one of our workouts - right on your wrist! (Requires Apple Watch Series 2 or later)
* Automatic set detection- just hit “go,” and we’ll figure out your workout! (Requires Apple Watch Series 2 or later and watchOS 4)
We do not recommend swimming with, or submerging, an Apple Watch that is not rated water resistance 50 meters. Only Apple Watch Series 2 devices are rated as water resistant to 50 meters.
***PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS***
- Get a fresh workout every day with our Workout of the Day (WOD)!
- Full access to all workout categories including: Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly
- Unlimited access entire workout library
- Unlimited saved workouts
- Unlock instructional video content
- Access premium analytic graphs on the profile
- All of these features are available as a subscription for $15/month or $100/year (USD)
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
***ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & SWIM SMARTER***
* View your progress and stats on your custom profile page
* Share progress with friends on social media, and encourage others
***ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES***
* Follow us on Twitter (@MySwimPro) for technique tips, training advice and swimming motivation
* Visit us on the web at www.myswimpro.com
* We’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for feedback from the swimming community to help make our app the best it can be. Email us at email@example.com
Download MySwimPro, and start swimming smarter. Happy Swimming!
What's New in Version 4.8.5
Water Lock improvements:
We simplified our implementation of Water Lock to improve usability. Water Lock will now only automatically engage once: at the beginning of a workout. You can turn it on manually from the force touch menu at any time. Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Lagging lap" fix for Apple Watch:
We fixed the pesky bug that would show you as one lap behind during your workout until you paused or ended the workout. It should now display your correct distance as you swim!
Also in 4.8.5:
- Reduced occurrences of double logging from the watch
- New "Watch How-to" link in the More tab
- Performance and stability improvements across both the phone and watch apps
- Improved reliability of logging HR and swim samples to HealthKit from the watch
- Fixed an issue where some athletes were getting stuck on the "pause practice" screen on watch
- Adding pool length and time zone metadata to HealthKit workouts
- Fixed social share screen layout issues on smaller devices
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 87.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MySwimPro, Inc.
- © 2015-2017 MySwimPro, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MySwimPro Premium Subscription$14.99
- MySwimPro Premium Subscription$99.99