MyTechReports™ V2 Mobile app allows you to connect to the MyTechReports (MTR) database servers remotely using your iOS device.
Use the MTR app to collect Service, Log, Corrosion, and Technical Notes data as well as pictures to provide high quality cloud-based reporting.
MTR is designed by water treatment professionals for water treatment professionals with the goal of putting the power of cloud computing and report generation in your pocket.
The new MTR iOS app provides you with the ability to:
- Create highly detailed reports with or without internet
- Input pump metric data
- Input inventory metric data
- Take and modify photos
- Reorder inventory
- Manage service visits based upon Pending or Late reports
- Save data locally or upload directly to the server
- Email completed reports to your customer instantly
Note: You must have an MyTechReports (MTR) account to login and create reports. If you want to know more about MyTechReports (MTR), please reach out to us at Advantage Controls. You may reach us at 1-800-743-7431 for more information.
- Log/Coupon reporting frequency may now be set by going into the selected report template.
- Image upload will now retry any failed uploads up to three times.
- We've implemented offline formula calculations to extend offline capabilities to the app.
- System improvements and minor bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.