Myth of Destiny
By EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Myth of Destiny is a highly addictive trading card game (TCG) that combines battle and luck. Brought to you by the makers of iFighter, Super Laser, Stone Wars and ChocChocPop!
Are you Human, Werebeast or Undead? Choose your faction and choose your destiny, as you strive to survive in the new era of civilization!
- Over 200 visually stunning cards to collect, with more cards constantly being added!
- Unique slot machine battling system that combines strategy and luck in one.
- Use team formation to mix cards with special skills and leader skills for the best tactics in battle.
- Exciting daily and weekly Events and Quests for the chance to get rare cards!
- Collect treasures to evoke special cards.
- Team up and fight with your friends to conquer the quests in Myth of Destiny and earn honourable achievements - make your name in history!
- Incredible visuals and dazzling animations.
- Evocative original fantasy soundtrack.
History is written by the victors. Make sure that's you!
Once upon a time, the powers of the Undead, the Werebeasts and the Humans were bound by three legendary artefacts. In times of need, these artefacts could be used to channel the power of the Gods, and it was this that gave birth to an era of thriving civilization.
However, when the tools of creation become the weapons of destruction; hatred, sorrow and death follow.
Abuse of the artefacts' powers provoked the Gods, until eventually the three artefacts were confiscated and sealed in a secret place. As time went by, the myth of the artefacts became a legend, until now...
LIKE US! on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/conf8tx
FOLLOW US! on Twitter: https://twitter.com/epicforce
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 1.2
- New mission: The Mummy's Revenge!
- Multi-Team Formation now available!
- Bug fixes for Facebook integration.
- Other minor bug fixes.
I've been playing this game for months now. I like the chance style brought to the card game cause its different from all I see. There are some really hard bosses and some small bugs here in there where you might lose stamina, but can be easily resolved once I started fully closing the game. I love it and have a good thing going.
I do wish that in the near future they plan on updating and adding more fantastic cards. Keep up the great work guys
:( disappointed in update
Game was fun at first then the new update made game unenjoyable and impossible to play. Changes 4&5 star cards won during quests with lousy worthless 1&2 star cards during reveal. Rare treasures are impossible to find. Doesn't reward enough coin to be able to advance cards. Final battles are ridiculously impossible to win even on early beginning levels. If you have gems the game seems to force you to lose so you have to use them. Buying gems and or using acquired gems to purchase ultra summon cards is wasteful. Disappointed in the update. Almost not worth playing anymore.
Beautiful but rough around the edges.
The art is superb , and the battle slots are a nice change of pace to other card games of this genre. I enjoy playing this game, however, I seem to spend more time dead than alive to play. Each point of energy takes ten minutes to renew, and dying happens frequently. The game doesn't allow you to keep your cards leveled up to keep up with the difficulty. I really want to like this game more, but I never feel like in gaining any ground.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 29, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- © EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem x 1$0.99
- Gem x 6$4.99
- Gem x 12$8.99
- Gem x 30$20.99
- Gem x 85$49.99
- Gem x 60$37.99