myTifi remote for Samsung TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Samsung Smart TV with your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It's downloaded by over 5 million of users:
Geepee1952: "It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable."
London Tony: "Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support."
Dudeman0990: "Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• swipe gestures to change the volume and channel
• 240 configurable buttons with the logo of your network; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-SeriesTV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "PlayStation")
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; backup and share all your data between your devices:
* your User Settings
* your Smart Channel configuration and network logos
* the In-App Purchase for the Upgrade to Full Version
The Internet screen gives you a convenient way of sending text to your TV by using the iOS keyboard. For example to enter an address in the Internet Browser.
All functions of myTifi can be tested without a TV, by activating Demo Mode.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2016 models:
• Samsung K-Series (2016) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung J-Series (2015) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung H-Series (2014) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung F-Series (2013) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010) with Internet@TV feature
Do you use an external Set Top Box (STB) to watch digital television, such as Xfinity?
Then switching channels is not possible with myTifi, since you need to use the remote control of the STB. Unless you have a Samsung F-Series or H-Series TV, which comes with the free Samsung IR-extender, which can be configured to relay the control commands from your TV to your STB.
Changing channels is always possible when you use a direct cable input or a digital CI+ module in the TV.
During the first 20 start-ups (including resumes from the background) myTifi will behave as the full version, so you can test all features for free.
After the trial period, the standard version will apply with the following limitations:
• no Smart Source on the 'Standard' tab
• the 'Smart' tab is disabled
• the 'Internet' tab is disabled
• myTifi for Apple Watch is disabled
• in-app advertisement is shown
You can easily upgrade to the full version to unlock these limitations. All your personal data will be maintained during the upgrade.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics. Even if the described approach is not very dangerous because the TV resets to its initial state after a restart, iMKapps is not responsible for any damages to your TV as a result of using myTifi.
What's New in Version 6.13.1
We wish you happy holidays.
Thank you for your using myTifi and your incredible support during this year.
• Samsung has finally admitted that the J-Series TV from 2015 can't be switched on. Hence we have removed this functionality. For the K-Series (2016) this will continue to work after your TV has been connected once to this version of myTifi.
• Multiple improvements to increase the stability and performance.
We can not emphasise enough to send us an email directly in case myTifi doesn't work as expected:
Only then we can respond to you and start an investigation to improve the app. Based on your feedback we have resolved dozens of issues.
Anonymous App Store reviews like "it's cr@p" don't help you to get something resolved.
Excellent tech support
I've had myTifi for approximately 1 1/2 and it's worked great from the beginning. Recently the app stopped working the way it had in the past so I contacted customer support. Over the course of several emails martijn directed me in the right path and help me correct the problem (I didn't realize that in the settings of the app you could select different model numbers). Thanks again to the support team.
Perfect except can't share with family
Love the app itself. Works perfect with my H series TV. I don't use it much but it helps when the kids have lost the remote for a while. The one thing I don't like is they tie your purchase of the app to an individual user's Apple account because the purchase settings are stored on iCloud. Despite me being able to share other apps with family members, this one cannot be shared. 5 stars if this is ever changed.
Although the app works great I recently changed phone and when I choose restore purchase it states that my ID is not found. This is obviously an error and happens a lot as there seems to be a section about it in the manual. I will try to follow instructions on manual as I have no pc access at the moment. Also I have Icloud. All other apps work and were restored, except this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 6.13.1
- Size: 39.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Martijn Koopman
- © 2016 Martijn Koopman (iMKapps)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- myTifi upgrade to full version$3.99
- Remove Ads$0.99