MyTime – Jehovah's Witnesses
By Brent Priddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyTime is useful for Jehovah's Witnesses allowing us to focus on the ministry by keeping organized notes. MyTime keeps up with your calls, return visits, territories, literature placements, and field service time so that you don't have to, allowing you to have an accurate field service report.
Please visit http://priddysoftware.com/mytime for answers to frequently asked questions, the full list of features and to submit feature requests.
* Sort calls by street, name, city, date and bible studies
* Calls can store contact info and additional information that you get to pick
* add return visits or studies and select publications that you placed (All publications are available)
* publications, hours, studies, and RVs are tallied automatically and reported for your end of month field service report
* Transfer/send one of your calls to someone else
* Add your field service hours and RBC Hours, and even "start" and "stop" your time while your phone is off
* Bulk Literature view is used to add magazines, books, and brochures for placements not tied to a return visit
* Put all of your calls on a map (The maps are saved so that iPod Touch users can use the maps in the ministry)
* Statistics for the last 12 months and yearly totals are ready for your Field service report, even email them to your congregation secretary
* iTunes keeps your data backed up, also you can email a backup to yourself
* Translations available in: Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Serbian
What's New in Version 3.9.4
- Fixed a bug in Aux Pioneer goals calculation for the current month
- Fixed translation issue with LDC text
- Updated translations
A pleasure to use.
Seeing r.v pins on a map that also displays my location makes for efficient driving - saving time and gas. Having details about previous conversations and placements helps me have meaningful return visits. I like being able to share a call easily with someone who is also using the app And Secretary loves getting my on-time report by email. Many other good features, too. The hard work put into MYTIME is evident
Meets Every Need and done well!
Being new to my geographical area, having those push pins for calls is extremely useful!
What a sacrifice this brother made to create this excellent app. Every feature you could possibly think of and more. It's the perfect companion to the ministry.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 3.9.4
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Brent Priddy
- © 2007 Brent Priddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.